2 Chainz

[Now with Mug Shot]

8/22/2013 10:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0822-2-chainz-mug-tmz
update_bar
1:35 PM PT
-- 2 Chainz has just been released from jail, and flipped everyone off in the process. Being the businessman he is, he also told everyone to buy his album.

082213_2chainz_launch12:37 PM PT
-- 2 Chainz just tweeted, "This sh*t will make u go crazy, our bus gets pulled 1 a week and they always say I smell weed I need to search ur bus. Sh* gets tiring"

12:30 PM
PT -- Law enforcement sources tell us, drugs WERE found on the bus ... but they wouldn't specify which, or how much.

gray-bar-update
Rapper 2 Chainz was on board the tour bus involved in a police standoff in Oklahoma last night ... and he's already been arrested in connection with the incident.

TMZ broke the story ... 2 Chainz' tour bus was pulled over in OKC around midnight after police noticed its taillights were out. When they approached the vehicle, cops say they noticed signs of drug use and attempted to board the bus.

0822_2chainz_in_cuffsBut the bus driver locked the police out, insisting they obtain a warrant first.

Police did just that and eventually entered the bus hours later, where they arrested 11 passengers for "interfering with the police process," including 2 Chainz.

It's unclear if they face additional charges.

082213_2chainz_arrest_launch_v2

Sargio

When keeping it real goes wrong

Dead account Delete at will

I hope they throw the book at him and make a massive example out of him.

your_worst_nitemare

So drugs inside a rappers tour bus??? It shud be illegal if it wasnt drugs inside a rappers tour bus. GTFOH! IG @sucka_free_shang

Cran

If I were black I would never enter the state of Oklahoma or spend one dime there. I'm a white woman and I know I won't ever go there or drive through. Or Texas either.

Dead account Delete at will

2 Chains In Chains
Title of his next album from behind bars

Lnrd

Black people with their comments make me sad :(, just think about money and gold, zero education or think that really matters in life

FUTMZ

At least he can blame all the cocaine and Molly on Linds. ANY juror will believe that. ANY juror.

DrLoveToe

2 Dumb

wtf

I hope every one of those velcro-heads got nightsticked, tazed, peppersprayed, and they'll all spend a nice long term at Enward University.

SunnyAutumn

DWB in hillbilly country = never a good combination.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Good way to get out of a failed concert tour. I think they found some molly and stem fast on the bus.

Rahilxx98

What I don't understand is that it's our right to deny a search by the police. After they get a warrant is fine but then arrest everyone for "interfering with a police investigation" is bull****. Wtf kind of country is this

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Seperate the men from the boys wirh a crow bar.

sbcalmow

All intelligent, successful musicians know, do not do drugs on your tour bus. If law enforcement has suspicion, they have a right to search. Know the laws, you self entitled humans. Tour bus laws are different than regular vehicles.

Chuck

2 Chains is a racist thug who needs to understand Oklahoma Law before ordering the driver to not let the police enter the bus...I cannot believe the ignorance some of the people who write comments in TMZ.