Curren$y

I Missed Wiz's Wedding

'Cause I Was Too High

8/22/2013 7:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

082213_currency_launch_v2They say weed can make you forget things ... like when your REALLY good friend is getting married -- just ask rapper Curren$y who blew off Wiz Khalifa's nuptials because he was too baked.

Curren$y -- a huuuge rapper who's worked with everyone from Snoop to Lil Wayne, Master P and, most famously, his close friend Wiz Khalifa -- was in NY for a hip hop awards show when he dropped a truth bomb about why he wasn't around when Wiz tied the knot with Amber Rose

"We were totally like baked and I totally just smoked off my appearance," Curren$y said ... adding, "But he knows it's love and we definitely spoke and it's all good."

If anyone would understand, it's Wiz ... who's equally passionate about the green stuff. Just ask that one guy at the airport ...

051513_wiz_launch

Chris

Trash

Fred Farkel

Will TMZ please stop posting pictures of human excrement??

pj

Damn he cute. I dont usually say this but he can get it.

Azi

Curren$y.......never heard of that Lil Doof !

Jan

What a waste of a life.

Stiletto

More role models for todays youth.

jmk

Who are these people with phony names? They all look alike, have the same stories (drugs, alcohol, violence). Not news at all.

NOT ELMO

Curren$y
I Missed Wiz's Wedding
'Cause I Was Too High.........................YOU ARE SOOO PRETTY !

Mumra the Ever Living

Just a word of advise TMZ:
When you have to say someone is "a huuuge rapper", chances are he's far from it.
I'm guessing he's in the guy in the background making the grunts and other crap you hear.

Mumra the Ever Living

Wait, let me get this straight:
He was " totally like baked " and he "smoked off my appearance ".?
What the fuque does that mean? He's either so egotistical that he's "appearing" at his supposed friends wedding? Or is he just so dumb that he doesn't understand what the word appearing means?
TMZ, you just got to start doing some real work and not just randomly going around to hip hop bars to get these idiot people saying idiot things on camera. There's other site out there who RIGHT NOW at this very moment putting out real stories about real people in the entertainment industry, and you're just sucking these guys cocques for stories.
What would that dead guy who started this site be thinking about how far you have fallen from what he started?

fastdriver

ANOTHER wonderful role model for the youth of today!

Nancy

It's unbelievable what counts for celebrities these days.

river rat

Curren$y? Seriously???

Dead account Delete at will

Wow what a fake punk a$$ fool..
Talks like a idiot, Laughs like ball less hyena and on top of that cant handle his high to a degree he missed his friends wedding.
what a fool
what a fool

Mumra the Ever Living

I'm assuming he standing next to the "tools of the trade" for his day job. In fact, I think he's the porter who took my bags from the cab into the hotel last time I was in NYC.
I remember that toothy grin when I gave him a five for a tip. He said something about getting a bottle of mad dog.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments