Gia Allemand's Funeral

BF Ryan Anderson

Embraced by Gia's Family

8/22/2013 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0822_gia_allemand_ryan_anderson_funeral_launch_v2
As Gia Allemand was laid to rest in NY today ... her boyfriend NBA star Ryan Anderson not only attended the funeral, but was embraced by Gia's family.

Anderson has been struggling with Gia's suicide -- which occurred after a blowout fight between the two in which Ryan told Gia he didn't love her anymore.

But Anderson mustered up the strength to bid farewell to Gia ... and during the service, he was seen with his arms around Gia's mother.

Some of the Gia's former "Bachelor" co-stars also attended the service -- including Craig Robinson and Graham Bunn.

As we previously reported, Gia passed away on August 14. She was 29.

Hell If I Know

The comment above is directed to "NIick" who declared "Sucide is selfish".

Jamey Hunter

I really think funerals should be private affairs, not a media frenzy. Very sad.

Pat

You don't "pass away" when you hang yourself ! She selfishly ended her life and has left family and friends to grieve for the rest of their life.

groovemaid

Im surprised he had the balls to show up because hes the one who apparently upset her enough to take her own life. I hope he feels ashamed and has learned the power of words.

MrsGirlyGirl

I just don't understand. I cannot get over the shock. How can such a beautiful girl so full of life and with such a beautiful spirit end it all. Why didn't her family or her closest friends notice she needed help or was in pain. Why didn't her BOYFRIEND notice how fragile she was. How can he not know his actions would devastate her. If she was a close friend I would not leave her alone if I knew she was struggling or going thru a bad time. That's what friends and family do. I just don't get it. She could of had it all. There are plenty of men out there that could have loved her and given her everything her heart needed and desired. Such a tragedy. I hope she is finally at peace and healing in the arms of our lord. Rest in Peace Gia.

Fred Farkel

If my ex-wife and/or her RIDICULOUS family are reading this - then I ask them to take a good long look at a family with true class.

I
AM
SERIOUSLY
IMPRESSED

Shelby

whats the boyfriend doing there...he dumped her..does he need P.R. (public relations) that bad to look for sympathy ...you had no interest in her so why be there.....

Adriane

Sad, why does he look so sad? It's fake. He said he didn't love her any more. Why would he bother showing up?

Gretel

Why not? It wasn't his fault. If she was going to kill herself she was going to kill herself. She could have killed herself because a McDonald's commercial was on TV. My concern is he looks like he could have Marfan syndrome. I hope he has had a complete cardiac workup.

Casey

Dude get over yourself, you expect people to think a beautiful decent woman would kill herself because you told her you don't love her anymore please. Maybe it was the other way around. They need to scour this case I suspect foul play.

Supreme_intellect

Only if he wouldn't have been so honest with her. He should have just played her, then if she found out and didnt care she's definitely a keeper ! Otherwise she would have just broke up with him and no suicide.

Casey

He does not look sad not one tear shed for Gia I wonder how he did it

Casey

Get over yourself dude, you expect people who use their brains to think she killed herself because you said you didn't love her anymore, maybe it was the other way around. She had no reason to kill herself. They need to investigate this case thoroughly, foul play is involved

Judy

Why is he smiling...I find that creepy.

jackert4646

Wow~~~My friend Lynn has just announced her wedding with a handsome rich men They met through~~ ~ RichŴoo.Com ~~A Serious millionaire dating for rich single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. gfjfghj

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments