Taylor Swift

to One Direction:

'SHUT THE F**K UP!'

8/26/2013 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082613_taylor_swift_launch
Taylor Swift doesn't just write breakup songs about her ex-boyfriends ... she talks SMACK about them during award shows ... and last night, she got caught. On camera.

It happened when One Direction took the stage to present a Moon Man at the MTV VMAs for Best Pop Video.

FYI -- Taylor used to date Harry Styles (they broke up in January) ... but apparently, she's still harboring some resentment -- 'cause as the band rambled on, the camera cut to Swift ... who leaned over to Selena Gomez and mouthed the words, "SHUT. THE. F**K. UP."

There are people out there who swear Taylor wasn't cussing -- that she was saying the words, "Sorry for my arm."

Those people are stupid.

0826_vma_footer

bright eyez

Taylor seems very hateful and immature. And her hair looked like crap last night.

todd lee

The third word starts with an "F".....its obvious shes saying f**k

Chancho

SHE IS NOT SAYING SORRY FOR MY ARM. Watch the slower version of the recording. She is most definitely saying "shut the f*ck up"

Michael

Swifty really needs to learn to let go of that anger. It's gonna end up eating her up inside.

Starsarecrazy

I can read lips, and she said SHUT THE F*** UP. Period! I know people want to believe she is all innocent, but the fact is that's what she said.

Andrea

You people cannot read lips obviously!!! She has her arm around Selena.. she said sorry about my arm!!! You people want to find negative things about her!! Only negative thing about her was dating John Mayer!!

Brian

This is dumb. You can't tell what she said. You might think she said that but you really don't know. And you don't even know what she was talking about. Dumb gossips.

MizM

she CLEARLY said "sorry for my arm" i watched it several times and showed it to others. TMZ i love ya (and dont like taylor) but YOU'RE WRONG! shes saying "sorry for my arm"!

katrina

I read lips. Plain as day she said "shut the f**k up". Shows how immature she is. She needs to grow the hell up. Guys need to stop dating her because she will use them and talk trash. Even when she dumps them. Taylor swift needs to go the hell away

ThisCooterTalks

Come on TMZ, you suck.

slloyd76

Lol who cares. There's been a few exes I've wanted to shut up. She's human... deal with I'd

Jessica

Maybe she should stop being a dating whore and write a song titled " maybe I'm the problem" she's tone deaf and she's ugly inside and out

SanDiegoChik

I just love how suddenly everyone on here is an 'EXPERT' at reading lips....haha!!! Truth is, unless she was talking to you, you have no idea what she was really saying.

lkelly816

Can't stand her or her so called music! Don't insult our intelligence. She said it.

Naomio

lol i think selena didnt care on what she said or just ignored her immature-ness.