Justin Timberlake

I APPROVE

Of Miley's MTV Twerkfest

8/27/2013 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

082713_justin_timberlake_launch
Justin Timberlake has given his official STAMP OF APPROVAL to Miley Cyrus and her crotch-thrusting, bear-grinding twerkfest at the MTV VMAs ... saying, "It's not like she did it at the Grammys."

Justin appeared on 102.7 in NYC this morning and told Jim Douglas -- "I like Miley ... I like Miley a lot."

"I think she's young. She's letting everybody know she's growing up."

JT also talks about his favorite part of the routine -- and it wasn't the twerking ... or even the drugged-out teddy bears.  In fact, it wasn't even on the stage.

cindyloo

I just lost respect for JT. He must have been on drugs when he saw it.

elm

He's a shmuck. But I guess these depraved former Mouseketeer/Disney products got to stick together,

Drizzz.

He probably was high when he saw it @cindyloo but I'm high right now and can honestly say it'd be more attractive if her faced wasn't all fcuked up - Sh|t is entertaining from the neck down, yo'.

therri5

That's a grown a.. woman. So what! Now is anybody mad at Jamie Fox's previous comments? Lol

NikkiMarq

There are dozens of other ways to let people know you are "growing up."

Columbo

Growing up?? More like regressing.

sophiastormy

I used to admire Justin, but he went tool when he started hanging with jayz and bey. Really showed on the vmas when his ego showed.

AllieFrid

Of course he wouldn't see anything wrong with it, he's a man. It's degrading to women, Justin buddy. You're not that deep so I guess that concept would go right over your head. You can break out of youth without being trashy!!!!!!!

Annie

Sure not a surprize,,JT...Janet Jackson...Superbowl Primetime Network Tv.I'm sure he does approve of MIley. Lowlifes,all of them!

Mike

So repulsively and continually sticking your tongue out, wearing devil horns with her hairdo, making a desperate attempt for attention and acting gross are signs of "growing up?" Bad take, Timberlake.

Comanchegurl

That's called dancing around the subject. He should be politician. He liked someone's reaction, the bears & he likes her. He has a nice guy image. He doesn't feel like he is in the position to poo poo on her. That isn't a stamp of approval. Hardly?

elle

Wow - what a disappointment. Really changes my opinion of Justin T.

Repeltepeltje

If he approves that I approve this http://www.piratenschip.net/nieuws/74-emma-watson-gallerij

jim

What a stupid little girl!

Jason Quick