Bieber & Tyler, the Creator

Date Night

Strawberry Milkshake for 2

8/28/2013 4:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0827-justin-bieber-instagram
Justin Bieber
and Tyler, the Creator got straight up romantic during a burger run in L.A. last night, splitting a strawberry milkshake while they enjoyed their 100% ground beef heart-stoppers.

The duo Instagrammed the photos today showing him and Tyler hitting up a Fatburger on Sunset around 3:30 AM, but we've learned exactly what they ordered ... and it's cuter than anything Justin ever ordered with Selena Gomez.

0827-tyler-creator-instagram
We're told Biebs and Tyler got two burgers -- one cheese no bacon, one cheese no pickles -- and one order of skinny fries. (NOT FAT FRIES?? ARE YOU CRAZY??)

But the adorable part ... sources inside the restaurant tell us they also ordered one strawberry milkshake to split.

Don't worry, ladies ... we're told they poured one shake into 2 cups (haha, 2 guys, 1 cup).

As for who paid ... we're workin' on it.

SunnyAutumn

I actually like Justin. I think he's a kid, being a kid. That said, I don't like him hanging out with Tyler. Tyler is a user. He''s merely using Justin for his come up. Tyler and Frank Ocean are close. Frank Ocean tried to make himself relevant again by getting his sissy cousin to say he was hurt by Chris Brown's body guard. Justin needs to watch out and hang around his other buddies, Twist and that other lil dude

who-me

Did Tyler, the Ballsucker put lip gloss on before he sucked off that burger?

HLyWDgreg

I don't like JB & Co but give me a break, he's not doing anything wrong. You are TMZ, your like F ing stalkers.

Joao

Let me guess who paid. Better yet, let me guess who didn't pay.

Str8-Native

theyre undercover lovers!!

kr

This writer is a moron.

hotandcold

So, Bieber's gay? What a surprise...

Martin6912

I got to say that was a funny joke tmz

todd lee

Wow...they ate a burger.....slow news day, TMZ?

Bieber;)

You guys can't even let him eat a freaken burger in peace! U guys seriously need a life!

Nobrows

This is newsworthy? Really? Are you covering what will happen in a few hours after he digests that burger as well? Stop promoting this little jerk already.

Chase

That's nice of Bieber to take his drug dealer out for dinner. Seriously, does this kid have ANY friends who aren't total hangers-on? That Tyler straight up looks like a monkey. Just sayin....

scarlett06

I really hope Justin will surround himself with postive friends, and positive people that have his best interest at heart.

oink

I have figured it out why Bieber hangs with these guys, they write his songs for him,. he can't.

Jack Mehoff

Why the f-ck is Tyler wearing a hoodie in August? JB and Miley Cyrus are trying soooo hard to be black