Justin Bieber

Attacked at Nightclub

9/1/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0831-justin-bieber-tmz-attack
Justin Bieber was bum rushed in a Canadian nightclub by an over eager partier who tried in vain to tackle him -- and TMZ has the pics.

It all went down at 3 am today at a Toronto nightclub. Sources on scene tell us JB left his safe VIP section to mingle with the regular folk -- and that's when a male clubgoer charged at him, got hold of his shirt (which he was wearing) and attempted to take him down, but failed.

Which makes sense ... have you seen Bieber's abs? Of course you have.

In the pics ... you can see security rushed in stat (below) and managed to pull the guy off Bieber -- successfully taking him to the ground. In the midst of the chaos we're told JB was seen trying to defend himself, unleashing a fury of kicks.

0831-justin-bieber-tmz-club
The attacker was escorted out of the club. Police were never called.

JB and his crew also made a hasty retreat.

Rezza23

Ha ha love it. Little hard man who spits at people and pisses in buckets. If only he wud have got KOd. Little scrotum

SprSteph

I'm pretty sure that was his ex-boyfriend.

ayatollah

does bieber do anal?

peanuts

Are the gay "jokes" supposed to be funny?

dotpolka

Im not a bieber fan AT ALL but I think every joke in history of jokes has been made about him....it's getting old. Do something new now

Big Oz

Figures...kicks like a little girl, instead of hitting like a man..lol!

John

My Uncle James just got red BMW 6 Series Coupe just by some parttime working online with a pc. More Bonuses mac30.com

Mike

LOL Bieber is such a tool.

KAi

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole incident was staged! His PR is trying to toughen up his sissy image. I find it too fishy that that short, skinny, girly-man, would have the nuts to leave the protection of his skirt holders and walk around without his... as someone else put it... his "chastity belt" security. He's so puny, you can barely see him in the second pic. Even the girls are bigger than him. Bieber's a wannabe thug punk who's all show.

whitey

Oh Dear

JokerJoey

typical

Nick

Ok everyone, seriously STOP!!!! I can't believe I read all the comments and no has mentioned the biggest issue here. Instead of all this ridiculous hate can we please take a deep breath and admire the guy in the orange shirt in the second picture? His face is awesome and he's definitely the star of this story!

Nick

Can we all please take a moment and appreciate the guy in the orange shirt in the second picture? "DAMMMN **** is going down!" He's my new favorite person

mistie

He loves to fight.

Revnmaynard

I can't wait for someone to get ahold of him and stomp his ass... My bet is it will be one of his buddies that does it