« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe to Lamar

You're Not Welcome Here

9/1/2013 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0830-khloe-kardashian-lamar-odom-article-tmz
Khloe Kardashian
has given Lamar Odom an ultimatum -- get help or get an apartment.

Our well-placed sources say Khloe has laid down the law -- Lamar can't live at home until he completes rehab -- which he's been unwilling to do since his addiction spun out of control.

Khloe has kicked Lamar out before, but we're told this time she's vowing not to fold ... and Friday's DUI bust was the last straw. Our sources say Lamar didn't call Khloe or his lawyers after the arrest. They found out when TMZ broke the story hours later.  Khloe was pissed.

Khloe and Lamar did spend time together Saturday at their home -- but Lamar was sent on his merry way after 4 hours of jawboning about his addiction to crack and other drugs.

As one source said ... they're still at an impasse and the prospects of saving their marriage are "grim."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

magicaltaint

Imagine having a life where you wakeup every morning and caring about other peoples drama rather than fixing your own lives. I've seen all of you TMZ staff members and you look extremely broke and underpaid. Harvey pimps you our like Kris pimps her family and you guys are too stupid to even see it. You run around like low educated trolls trying to find dirt on others when your life is absolute ****! If you employees put as much effort in making something of yourselves you might make it somewhere. Until then keep making Harvey richer and the world a lot ****tier. TMZ is as trashy as the Kardashians. No class, no shame, no morals.

Michell

Dude, get help.

GG

Awwwww ... looks it's Saint Khloe. I don't think Khloe is responsible for his addiction but I think she did nothing to stop it until the media got a hold of it. She was busy trying to have a baby with him less than a year ago ...while his was doing drugs. So please lets stop with the long suffering wife crap.

Lola

I saw Harvey on the kris jenner show a couple of weeks ago saying how he doesn't read the comments about him on here because it would drive him crazy, so my question to him is how do you feel you pathetic slump slut when every day you and your disgusting team write stories about these celebrities private lives. These people are human beings just like you they have families and friends who are affected by these disgusting stories you write every day.
And lamar when khloe makes one mortgage payment then you move to the next room. Until then don't move out of your home for no dam body. And I hope you tell every secret you know of them, am sure you could write a tell all. These whores have been getting away with this for too long every man they touch they ruin. You need to file for divorce ASAP.

ironica

All the mean comments about her appearance. I don't get it. Aren't you supposed to grow out of that hateful bullying stage sometime around junior high? And just like junior high - I bet the meanest ones here are also the most unattractive. Let's see pictures, people!

Queen.of.the.Obvious

I don't envy anyone who has to deal with addiction. Especially that of a loved one. I've seen it first hand and its no walk in the park. Getting them to even admit they're addicted Is hard, and getting them to want to get sober is even harder. I do wish the media would get on the same page about his specific vice(s) though.. ambien, oxycotin, crack. ..?? Please tell me he isn't doing them all. I hope he can turn things around - I do believe there is "something" other than the cheating that's causing so much strife in that house. I always liked the idea of these two - dont get me wrong, the rest of the Kardashian brood is awful - but I liked these two together and hope they can salvage their marriage, and his career/reputation/wellbeing.

Lola

Don't worry this is just the beginning for tmz. Wait until the divorce announcement. Am sure they will get that first from slut monkey kris jenner.
From lamar agreed to do a reality show with these whores I knew no good would come of his life. Until four year ago he was only known for his talent and that is playing basket ball, now look what marrying into this horrible family done to his life. Even if he have an addiction to what ever no one would of known this.
How could we expect any thing better from them when kim kardashian made the whole family famous from sucking ray j big d**k.

Bud316

Honestly, who really gives a ****? Your reporter dudes need to get out a little more, the Kardash Klan is old news, and for some its not even Enquirer worthy
Bud316

Lola

LAMAR no one wants to see this happen to you, as you can see from the comments every one supports you. What ever it is that you are going through seek help. I know it isn't easy being in the public eye while going through all this crap but your fans gat your back. You do not deserve this s**t.

Lo From Wisco

I would be a crackhead too if Kris Jenner was my mother in law. their marriage would probably be so much better if kris didn't keep selling these stories to TMZ. She is so shameless it makes me sick. Funny Harvey made no mention of Kris not getting renewed

Courtney

Even though I am a little embarrassed to admit this I do watch the Kardashian reality shows and I have always liked Khloe and Lamar. I am sorry to hear that they are having all these problems. It may seem like Lamar has it easy, being married into such a prosperous family and playing for the NBA, but I guess there are a lot of pressures being famous. I hope that he can get help for his addictions, because he can do it, and they are able to save their marriage.

really

Really well placed sources. We all know what that means Harvey and Mike got calls from the Trashians and their pimp mommamager. We know they are the only sources and TMZ continues to look like the fools. Ratings have to be in the trash as they continue to destroy this man. What a bunch of immoral publicity seeking whores they all are.

Knownbutunknown

Well I'm not surprised. it kinda like this...What would you expect a snake to do if you pick one up? You know your a$$ is gonna get bitten so expect nothing less from TMZ. I cut my grass every day so I can see the snakes and then chop their heads off.

hawkeye

All I know is that Lamar doesn't have too many people on his side right now. I'm a little disappointed in Khloe. The ultimatum is more like a game of Russian roulette. Living with an addict is difficult but not impossible and it is well worth it to fight for your marriage with everyrhing you have. I honestly think her mom and sisters have finally convinced her to end the marriage. What a shame. I thought she was stronger than that.

twocents

I am sober now but oxycontin is no joke. Addiction to drugs and alcohol are rough but sobriety is attainable if YOU want it. Not your wife, not your inlaws or coaches but YOU. When Lamar is ready he will get sober and hopefully that will be sooner than later cause this disease can be deadly if not treated. Good luck to Lamar.