Dave Chappelle

Hartford Crowd Was Evil, White

I Wanted to Pull a 'Reverse Kramer'

9/4/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0904_dave_chappelle_article_tmzDave Chappelle is lashing out about the people who heckled him in Hartford, CT last week ... calling the crowd a bunch of "young, white alcoholics" and saying he wanted to pull a "reverse Kramer."

Chappelle took the stage at a show in Chicago last night ... and immediately went off on Hartford -- where he engaged in a nasty stand-off with the crowd after several loudmouthed fans heckled him during his set.

"I don't want anything bad to happen to the United States," Chappelle said ... "but if North Korea ever drops a nuclear bomb on this country, I swear to God I hope it lands in Hartford, Connecticut."

Chappelle then called the crowd "evil" ... and described them as a bunch of "young, white alcoholics."

"I wanted to pull a reverse Kramer and call them all crackers or something crazy like that."

Chappelle was obviously referring to the TMZ footage of Michael Richards during his insane N-bomb tirade at the Laugh Factory back in 2006.

090413_michael_richards_launch
In the end, Dave says the crowd in Hartford was lucky to see him "freak out" that night -- explaining, "That s**t's like being at a f**king tiger show the night Sigfried and Roy got their throats bit out by the tiger ... you don't go to see somebody be safe."

0905_dave_chappelle_through_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Just_Me

Too funny! LOL LOL

Shoozie

Who would pay to see this has been? Those people paid to see his sorry ass.

Dead account Delete at will

He chokes and fails at his come back and he blames the "white man"? LMFAO what a fool. he's comedian. His job is talking and telling jokes. he stumbled and failed. Guess him fleeing to Africa was White peoples fault too. go back to Africa again!

nate

Roid Rage

Latch Johnson

If I said the crowd was black alcoholics, I'd be labeled racist for just not saying just a drunk crowd.

JAXBOB

Never liked this guy. Like him a lot less now that I know he is a racist.

Spanky

Never acceptable to make racist comments.

moxie

Chappelle is a racist s.o.b.

Vince

proving he is yet one more racist N...

JC

Can you go back to whining about being offered $50mil?
I love how he felt the need to mention race.

Juliana

Racist puke!

Blim Jameson

I love the way these guys try to intellectualize their being *******s.

I dont care

Why does it matter if there white unless their sayin the n word i kinda dislike him now but chappel show is still the best show ever

I DON'T GIVE A F

Please stop talking Dave.

Bad Dog

Holy crap, I thought he had already OD'ed. Hard out there for a racist pos who can't handle it

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments