Justin Bieber

I DIDN'T SAY THE N-WORD

New Song Is a FAKE

9/4/2013 10:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0904_justin_biber_article_Getty

Justin Bieber is adamant he did NOT drop the N-word on a new song ... despite multiple reports to the contrary ... and his camp tells TMZ the whole thing was a cruel hoax.

Justin's camp tells TMZ ... someone went to YouTube and created a fake account which looked very similar to Bieber's REAL YouTube account.

We're told the hoaxer then uploaded a song called, "What She Wants (Official) 2013" ... which featured a singer that sounds like Bieber dropping the N-word in one of the lyrics.

The story was picked up by multiple media outlets.

But we're told Bieber had NOTHING to do with the song and has since launched his record label's legal team to have the song wiped from the Internet.

The video has since been removed from YouTube ... and we're told the song that was originally  posted was actually a song from an artist named Khalil Underwood.

The identity of the hoaxer is still unknown.

0508_Justin_bieber_through_footer_v2

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

He still has a fan base in brazil,north korea and some arab countries.thats where all are failures and hasbeens end up..

Turkishchubs

Whether its true or not just go away bieber, go away

LaLa

I believe it's him...so what if he said *****.. I'm black and the song is AWESOME!!!! DON'T back out now BIEBER.. TMZ always got to bring the negative to a situation. Did ya'll see the "like(s)" on the video? All good. This song could lead to the freedom of that mental mind trap that is held on so many African Americans. My daughter doesn't know how bad of a word "*****" is suppose to be. I will do my best not to allow her to be affected negatively by that word. I don't use the word "*****" often but as far as she's concerned, Everyone is a "*****". If someone calls her a "******/*****" hopefully she will reply "So/whatever" instead of wanting to physically fight. She wont be in prison saying "I'm in here because I killed someone for calling me a *****".

Keelin

Khalil Underwood sounds like Justin Bieber? Poor kid.

HngBlkBtm

He did it!

MARMARCELLOS

LORD KNOWS IM NOT A BRAT BIEBER FAN but I will say this...... White folks using the N word should NOT say it so how come on MACKLEMORES song White Walls he says it and no one has called him out??? Just Saying!!!! Check it!

royalredus

So what if he did? Rappers say it all the time.

Brian

I don't believe The Bieb. He's a liar. We know you did it. You want to be black so much. Just admit it.

Jackie

OK we'll have this song wiped from the internet AFTER you stop posting that Michael Jackson song you took and put YOUR stupid voice on. I think it's sick that you can just take a dead person's song and turn it into a duet ...without permission >>>MJ estate confirmed they didn't have permission and have been erasing it every time it pops up<<< ....so I don't feel sorry for you with this one... PHONEY

UPYOURS

Doesn't matter if he did it or not. His reputation is now so bad that I doubt he can redeem himself. Parents are not wanting to put their hard earned money in this little pissants pockets anymore.

DTD

Yeah,,,,Because he would "never" do anything like that.

Carl Fredricksen

justine beiber acts all tough, shirtless, with all his buddies/body-guards around him as he spews-out the "N" word back & forth to everyone - then cries out on TV: I don't use the "N" word...

Notacop123

Too late!! once on the internet its on there forever!!!!!!!

Alex

Its Khalil Underwoods song. People have been making fake JB accounts on youtube and putting KUs songs up there

LatinKing13

So what if he did, white people made the word up so why cant they use it?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments