Brad Pitt

Getting Tanked

9/6/2013 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Tanking News

0905_brad_pitt_tank_photos_launch_v2
Brad Pitt got behind the wheel of a giant death machine over in the U.K. ... and we've got the BAD ASS pics

Pitt was tooling around the English countryside Wednesday while preparing for his new film "Fury" ... a flick about a tank crew in the final weeks of World War II.

The 49-year old "World War Z" star listened intently to an instructor while cruising in the hatch of the machine ... which can't be any louder than a minivan filled with six kids. We think Brad can relate.

Oh, and your mom still wants to do him. So does your sister ...  and your girlfriend.

Scary

Uh, I don't.

madman-stephan

A story about a real star?

Googie

Oh look, movie star pretending to be a brave soldier. I'm guessing he'll be cutting his hair short if the movie supposed to be about WWII.

Comanchegurl

Don't want to do him, but that looks awesome. The perks of being an actor getting in a tank! Awesome!!!! I wonder if they let him shoot that thing.

Ryleigh

OH YEAH I WOULD DO HIM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AS HARD AS I COULD!!!

shewentwhoa

Uh, no. If he still looked like the way he was in fight club then yes. But now, no. LOSE THE BEARD AND THE LONG HAIR BRAD!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And a NO here too. He's almost 50, his hair looks like ****, and seriously, he hasn't aged very well. Angie can keep him.........

Vote2012

Yep Brad Pitt is a real war hero for the liberal wackos in Hollywood.

liveguy12

Love brad!

TMZizCrazzzyYo

I wish I could cruise on a tank.... Oh, and my mom is in love with Marc Anthony and dislikes blondes

ShoeGurlie

No for me for sure. Since he has been with Angelina Jolie he has changed drastically and not for the better. He looks like he never showers, is very unkept and the wrinkles.....uh.. he has aged very badly. If he would at least keep up with his hygiene , get a haircut and get rid of that disgusting beard he would look somewhat better. He looks like the life has been drained out of him!

Brads ex wife looks healthy, fit, vibrant and young.

ShoeGurlie

Most men look even more hansom as they age. Wonder what the heck happened to Brad?

Kitty Angel