Aaryn Gries Prom Pics

Some of My Best Dates Are Black

9/6/2013 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0905_aaryn_gries_prom_pictures_launch"Big Brother" contestant Aaryn Gries has taken lots of heat for her racist comments on the show ... but we have color photos showing a more tolerant side.

We got pics of Aaryn's big prom night in 2009, when she was a senior at Douglas County High School in Castle Rock, Colorado.  Her prom date -- clearly visible in the photo -- is Mike Miller.  Mike -- who is BLACK -- was a starting tight end on the football team.

Mike tells TMZ Aaryn -- whom he dated for a few months -- makes bad jokes sometimes, but not "prejudiced or hateful."  He calls her sense of humor "smart-ass."

Who knew ... she had a little black in her.

0906_prom_footer

Zach Swan

When a white chick dates a black guy, 99% of the time she is blond. This fact doesn't mean they're not racist. It means two things: a) they like a little extra girth and b) their daddies wouldn't buy them the pony they wanted when they were children so they're dating the black dude to piss dad off and get even.

static

All you holier than thou race jihadists must be feeling really stupid right now for roasting that girl 99.9% of you hypocrites would never be caught dead dating someone outside your own race and especially someone who is black.

Sasha

Sorry but he is mixed and his black is likely 25%if that so he doesnt count as a vlack man. Biracials are not black they are biracial stop trying to drop every. Mixed person off in iur gene pool. You guys can keep Halle berry too she aint black...

HngBlkBtm

He mixed! lol

Knock Biebers Face In. lil Puke

The real question is.. Would she eat his ahole? Now that would really prove she is not racist. If Aaryn's mom is reading this, we really need to see an ahole eating picture.. Got any of those?

Kabala

He looks mixed but next to Whitey McWhiterson net to him... He's hot too - just saying.

CoconutScrimp

He cute! I wonder if he one of the Gries family house...help.

Yurra Knutz

WOW!!!... She's either a human paradox or, one slick ass time traveler.

Truth

"WHO KNEW... SHE HAD A LITTLE BLACK IN HER." ---> LAME TMZ.... NO DOUBT HARVEY STOLE THAT JOKE FROM JOAN RIVERS. #TRUTH!!

Azi

"Who knew ... she had a little black in her."
Did he tap it ?

Tracey

HATERS WRONG AGAIN FOOLS. CAN'T TELL A JOKE FROM RACISM.

CelticOne

My thought/question is this... It seems suspicious that the photos have only surfaced AFTER she was booted out of the BB house. Why did mom wait so long t release photos? I mean if she was my kid and I wanted to help clear her name, I would have dug those old pictures out immediately and posted them asap. Too late to save your racist daughter now!!

Lucy

I am sorry, but in this day an age, a white girl has to date at least 3 black guys to not be considered racist. I myself have only dated two, so unfortunately I am still racist. I hope I can find the lucky third soon, because being racist really sucks.

Oh well...

texangirl64

Aww look Aaryn has a black friend! She can now say she's not a Racist.. Far from the truth.. Making exceptions with one person or a few changes nothing. It's not "here look see she's not racist, she's with a black person here" there are many people who smile and are in the same company with Black people and then behind their backs say disgusting things as we seen her do on Big Brother. Her family wouldn't even write her letters they were so embarrassed of her.

Iris Myandowski