« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

Miso Soup Please

Hold the Sushi

9/6/2013 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0825-tmz-lamar-odomLamar Odom just left an L.A. sushi restaurant with a friend ... where he ordered no sushi.

Lamar was there for lunch ... a very light lunch, consisting of a bowl of miso soup and 2 green teas.

Lamar barely touched the soup, and spent most of the time ignoring his friend while he chatted on his phone.

The staff tells TMZ ... Lamar was nice enough.  The bill came to a whopping $7.  Lamar plunked down a 20 and went on his not-so-merry way.

There are reports Lamar is getting outpatient treatment for his crack problem.

1220_stuffed

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Carl

Maybe he planned on meeting with his drug dealer there.

my 2 cents

I was waiting for a Kardashian story fix today ! By the way, where is Lamar's mugshot !

Cartman

Coke kills your appetite. I still say this is all BS for that nasty TV show.

Laurin

No sushi? Call the authorities

Mahoffer

This is some story. Dude had miso soup. Next time ask me if i'm sitting down before dropping a bombshell like that on me.

sophiastormy

Lamar poops. Wtfff, stop already. Lamar sue.

dan

Did Lamar scratch his balls while he was at the sushi restaurant?? I need to know..I need to know!

Abe

Crack addicts usually don't have much of an appetite.

Dead account Delete at will

Its funny how TMZ says when someone is having a real problem they should back off and give them some room, but they never do that. Lamar smokes crack some times. Big deal. some smoke pot, some pop pills, hell tons of people abusive pills constantly, His choice is crack, Hes not sitting in a crack house 24/7 He's a professional basketball player. I think he has his drug use under control. Chances are if Wookie (Khloe) didn't know for 2 years he's probably been a casual crack smoker most of his life. And guess what. He made it to the NBA and still plays there. So why don't you back off and let the man have his whatever he chooses as his drug cuz lets face it. its not that hes doing drugs. its the drug your not agreeing with. If he was smoking pot no one would care. its just his choice of what type of drug that bothers you. let the brother smoke his crack. hes doing it privately. If you want a real drug story why don't you send a reporter to the strip in the middle of the night and find a real drug addict and follow them around and report on a real wasted drugs abusers life.
You guys go on on about lamar and crack so much makes me wanna buy a crack pipe.

XOR

WOW! This story kept me on the edge of my seat.

Mr Bob Dobalina

What I really need to now is what will Lamar be doing an hour from now..

kooky1970

Are you kidding me, now are we going to hear about every single meal he has! This is not news, still like TMZ but give me a break.

LadyN

OMG. Leave the guy alone!

TheEric

No one gets outpatient treatment for crack. It just doesn't happen. No physician in the world would work with a crack head who wasn't in a inpatient rehab center because it just doesn't work. You can't detox from crack at home, especially when getting more crack is as easy as picking up the phone.

fuzzy

omfg! quit it already. he's not a big enough 'celebrity' to warrant you stalking him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments