Demi and Ashton

TOGETHER AGAIN

9/10/2013 7:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091013_demi_ashton_launch
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore made a huge statement about their contentious divorce last night ... walking together and talking to each other after landing at Burbank Airport.

The former couple both showed up at the same tech conference in San Jose, CA.  That seemed like a coincidence but the surprise was that they flew back on the same plane and seemed cordial, if not friendly.

As TMZ previously reported ... one of the big hang-ups in the divorce is that Demi wanted spousal support from Ashton, and a lot of it.  The photog asked about spousal support but missed the much bigger point -- they were together, which makes it feel like they're headed for a settlement.

0308_ashton_demi_split_footer

Italia

"The former couple both showed up at the same tech conference in San Jose, CA. That seemed like a coincidence but the surprise was that they flew back on the same plane..."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Any bets that Demi was able to find out where he would be and when, and that she showed up just to see Ashton? I bet she was able to find out ALL the details, including the fact that Mila would not be with him.

Courtney

God I hate when photogs try & question celebrities. How embarrassing and uncomfortable was that?!?! I literally wish I could crawl out my skin when I hear these dumb guys try & question them

Just My Opinion

You know it is sad when it is proven that people love money (and a lot of it), than they do loving their spouse a whole lot.

Just My Opinion

I thought she looked pretty in the movie Ghost, but here, with the long hair and big azz glasses, and wanting a $#!^ load of money, she reminds me of Oksana.

Shaydie

I wouldn't answer either, if they couldn't get my name right after 30 years of fame. It's duh-MEE, short for Demetrius. Get it right.

momvtwo

I loved them together

Werewindle

Oh! This is news! A has-been (Demi), and a never-was seen in public together!

cobrazombie

Did he have to pay for her flight?

Dave the Canuck

Yeah, like she needs spousal support. As the saying goes, a woman scorned.......

Lsap

I wonder if this is guy-from-kick-ass future

Mee

He must "NEED SOMETHING" really bad from the old hag.

EvelynKim

okay...DO I HAVE TO GO UP TO BAT AGAIN.... FOR you... ashton... N I AM BEYOND LIVID w/ you.. DONTFORGETTO KIS UP TO MARTIN AGAIN...DUH...

EvelynKim

MAN, is it the cell... cuz READY TO GO...ugh...annoying.... N why should I HELP mila... AFTER her BS... what is in it, 4 me N 'the girls' this is ANNOYIN w/ cell... I GIVE... prayers....HA HA HA... DARN... THNKS... RVSD CR*P, you just seem to DO IT AGAIN, N AGAIN... what 'this Gameplay NOW STOPPED...', GET REAL... not FEELIN it RIGHT NOW... :' Darn...GO KISS UP to martin N LET him REAP some more OFF me... HAVEN'T you FIGURED IT OUT, yet....them.

lidns

The day celebrities ARE NOT paparazzied is the day they all die a little emotionally. So lame that they pretend to be bothered when they would be nothing without it

bill

whats funny is ,theres no car to pick them up.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments