Justin Bieber's Pilot

Weed Smell Was SO BAD...

I Needed Oxygen!

9/12/2013 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0911-justin-bieber-weed-plane-ipad-tmz-getty
Justin Bieber is officially a member of the mile high club ... TMZ has learned.

Sources high up in the sky tell TMZ ... Justin and a group of his boyz got ridiculously high in their SUV on the way to the airport for a coast-to-coast flight on a private jet.  When the doors opened on the tarmac, the pilot tells us smoke billowed out, adding, "I almost had to put on an oxygen mask."

The pilot said, "It was like 'Cheech and Chong Up In Smoke."

The Biebs didn't toke during the flight ... but some members of his posse lit up Swisher Sweet blunt cigars -- it's perfectly legal since they were flying private.

The pilot says Justin was "baked out of his mind" on the flight  ...  so much so his head spun when he was asked to sign a credit card authorization, saying "huh, what? Who am I signing this for?'"

By the way ... the cost of that flight  ... more than $60K.

0912_jet_settin_stars_footer

Machelle

If I were as wealthy as Bieber, I'd do some questionable things too; like pay off my house, invest, and put a lot away for my kids and my kids' kids. I probably wouldn't however waste it and my life by getting high, drunk or blowing $60...,000 on a plane ride. I mean, at some point, you have to get over yourself and get smart.

Tubby

Drop this fool out at 10,000 feet!

Areader

In a few years Justin Bieber will be on one of Oprah's "Where are they now" shows!

darkhorse91

Keep frying that brain of yours Biebs. It will just get you dumber and dumber than you already are.

Toilethead

Can't we find a way to send that little gay douchebag back to Canada?

billybob

We'd smell, that was so bad, i needed oxygen...or maybe a shower?

Charles Albert

Get rid of all these weed headed artist and bring this world back to normal, the kid smokes more then lil wayne himself. What kind of image is this media showing to our new generation,,,,,,,,,,,,

Billy Kidd

Shocker. Keep smoking $100 bills until you're broke, you little dumbass.

Dave

Story tip for TMZ------- Mark my words,this guy is going to get sued by JB in the near future for breaking some kind of confidentiality clause that the Beebs forgot to have him sign. I kinda wish the pilot had gotton so high that he couldnt fly and did a nose dive!

todd lee

I pray JB becomes a bigger pothead and turns to meth and crack....that would be sooooooo sweet.

AllieFrid

God truly blessed the wrong people in life.

Sandra82

Lol must of been some icky icky :)

Sid

Tax this lil wimp more so I don't have to keep supporting all the little pot heads that think he is cool. I bet Harvey pulls pud with thoughts of J B

Herman Munster

We can only hope the plane will crash and the Beaver will be inside the plane when it goes down. He is a no talent stupid turd that stupid little 10 year old sluts like. GET A LIFE GIRLS

train wreck

Justin is becoming cooler and cooler every day.