Russell Simmons GF

Please Find My Dog!

I'm 'FREAKING OUT!'

9/13/2013 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0913_Hana-Nitsche_russel_simmons_gettyRussell Simmons' girlfriend Hana Nitsche is heartbroken ... and "freaking out" because her pet Chihuahua, Ivy, DISAPPEARED three days ago ... and she's hoping a HUGE reward -- $5,000 -- will help bring Ivy back.

Hana -- a German fashion model -- is plastering reward posters all over town ... and bombarding social media with desperate appeals to find her dog -- which vanished Tuesday near Doheny Drive in West Hollywood.

Her tweets have gotten increasingly frantic: "My heart is in so much pain!!" ... "I'm really freaking out!!!" ... "I'm really getting desperate."

Russell has joined the search, too ... posting Ivy's pic and the reward offer on Twitter.

So, if you can read this Ivy ... COME HOME!!!

0913_lost_dog_poster

sandy

I hope they find her! I would be so upset if one of my pooches took off

taffy84

She should check out taco bell

NameNotImportat

5 g's, that's it? Her dude is worth 300 million and she is "heartbroken" and that's all they offer? Yea, ok...

TRUTH BE TOLD

The lost dog should be her boyfriend,what an ugly mutt.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

I lost my reading glasses. Can TMZ put an APB out for them as well?

samael

Are these boneheads diseased?
Give the $5000.00 to SPCA.

Dead account Delete at will

5k is nothing for them. 25k would be heartbroken reward. 5k is just kinda missing it

SammyG

Awe I hope Ivy gets home safe and sound. My dog (life of my life - yes over boyfriend) got out once and thank god a great family found him and I got him safe within the hour but it was the worst moment in my life! I had moved into a new house that day and didn't realize he was able to squeeze his fat self out of tiny part of the fence in case anyone is wondering.
Good luck little Ivy!

bobinator

Who is Russell Simmons?

JUstin

LOL@Some of the comments ..

Woot

Someone help her bring her dog home. Some day it may be you and karma will be on your side if you do the right thing now.

Mali

Why cant they track him by the microchip. I thought they could do that from them.

laffnbear

Must be nearly 15,000 dollars a pound.

luckycharmz1

Only 5000 dollars u cheap fuccks..give them a dog from da pound. Hey ppl..are u bored n wanna talk 2 fun ghetto fab ppl then call for free the party line@218.339.1275 /218.237.4077 its da same place but just incase ur fone carrier wont let u get on da chatty..talk to ya later.

Phreaky

Doheny? Please girl, that chihuahua isn't lost, he's in the stomach of a coyote.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments