« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather Judge

I Stand Behind My Decision

... The Fight Was a Draw

9/15/2013 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0915_mayweather_judge2

The boxing judge being ripped apart for scoring the Mayweather/Canelo fight as a draw tells TMZ she doesn't care what the critics say ... insisting she called the fight correctly.

Judge C.J. Ross tells us "I stand behind my decision" and isn't phased by all the ferocious criticism she's received from both experts and amateurs.

In case you missed it -- Floyd Mayweather scored a convincing victory over Saul "CaneloAlvarez last night ... but C.J. was the only judge to score them evenly.

After the fight, boxing expert Teddy Atlas went on ESPN and said Ross' score was a travesty and suggested she was paid off by gamblers.

Everyone in the arena was shocked by C.J.'s call ... including Floyd Mayweather who mouthed the words, "What the f***" when the announcer revealed he won on a majority decision and not unanimous.

But it's clear the judge doesn't care ... in her mind it was a draw.

091513_mayweather_decision_launch_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

southsidequeen

Why is

Me

It's FAZED, you illiterate 'journalists.'

bunny

She needs a new job im guessing she's either going blind or Alzheimer`s....

ipod shuffle

I saw the fight online for free! You think I'm going to pay for this sh!t!, hahahaha no way. Besides the fight wasn't that exciting not worth the cost. The judge say is a draw, I say no way.

Arnel Paule

I saw her sleeping while mayweather and canelo fighting.. Probably the fight is boring so its bettter to sleep than to see running and hugging...

dadudeman

Don't fall into the hype train. Canelo-Mayweather was a terrible call, but Bradley-Pacquiao was spot on. Get a life you pactards and learn to watch boxing bitches.

TeeEmmZee

That wasn't a female judge....that was Oscar De La Hoya in drag!

monica

A SENIOR CITIZEN, THERE IS YOUR PROBLEM.

zombie

Boxing is like wrestling anymore. Genuine fights are a thing of the past. I have no issue with her. Everyone with a brain knew this fight was bought and paid for.

static

That is some funny schiznit if Floyd was the badass he thinks he is he'd knocked the dude out and not let it go to the judges.

istilllovehim

I agree it was a draw....There was no domination with that fight.

goober

and that's why boxing will always be a joke...

ioomian

yea it such a shame I am deeply sadden @ the fact he got 40+ mill & one of 3 judges did not see it in his favor... yea I am now in a state of depression

Marshall Sargent

That dumb **** was blind, women should be nowhere near a mans sport, just watch it and shut the **** up

Angela Kolios