Antoine Dodson

Bedwomb Intruder

Impregnates Woman

9/18/2013 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0918_antoine_dodson_01
Hide ya eggs, hide ya uterus, 'cause Antoine Dodson is IMPREGNATING PEOPLE!

The former bedroom intruder-fighting YouTube star has announced he's knocked up his "queen" -- and the two are having a baby.

Dodson tweeted, "I just became the happiest man alive!! My beautiful Queen and I are having a baby!!"

As we previously reported, Dodson used to be an openly gay man ... but after becoming a member of the Hebrew Israelites earlier this year, he "renounced" his homosexuality ... saying, "I want a wife and family, I want to multiply and raise and love my family that I create."

As for the baby mama -- so far, no word on her identity.

Dodson called in to "TMZ Live" about the whole thing ... and was eerily mysterious. It was bizarre. Take a look.

091813_antoine_dodson_tmz_live_launch
0802_whos_daddy_footer_v2

gossipgirl86

I think it's a publicity stunt to continue to drag on his 15 minutes of fame. This man is GAY...I highly doubt he has found his QUEEN unless DRAG is at the beginning of it...

VictoriaGirl

Its fine if he and this dumb woman want to pretend he's straight now but to bring a child into their situation is seriously f-ed up.

August

That's one way to get a Section 8 apartment; CONGRATS Antoine on your new taxpayer subsidized apartment for the next 18 years.

taz

Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. Gay, straight, don't know... As long as people are at peace let them be. It makes no difference to anyone what someone else does in their private life.

notalawyer

More FAMOUS than any Kardashian...

DaniM0nster

There is NO WAY someone with hair that fabulous is straight.

JFO

Ok, who was in charge of making sure this guy didn't procreate?????

randomnone

Good for him. Harvey must be crushed. Poor thing

RCFresh

sounds like he's setting himself up for 1 hell of a reality show..

Whateverbytch

is this a joke?

litldiva

If you notice when they ask him if it was the blonde in the mirror at the exact moment you the the girls (both of them red head and blond) try to move out of the mirror very quickly. Seems to me that that's "his queen". Wow how dumb!!!

NOT ELMO

Antoine Dodson......................Super Ugly!

Jamey Hunter

Wow, wonder how long his 'renouncement' will last. Most likely, just back in the closet. His 'Queen' must be a very, very stupid person.

Toilethead

Please make the crazy person go away.

LEOV

Why would he set himself up like that? Someone is going to come out and talk about how he's been sucking their dick for the last 4 months. LMAO

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments