Bethenny Frankel, Jason Hoppy

Dirty Tricks

Now Off-Limits

9/19/2013 4:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0919_bethany_frankel_jason_hoppy_getty
Bethenny Frankel and soon-to-be ex-hubby Jason Hoppy can't pull a Watergate on each other anymore, because a judge has now prohibited them from secretly recording each other ... and for good reason.

Sources connected to the former couple tell TMZ ... since their separation, Jason has secretly recorded Bethenny on both video and audio.  What's more ... we're told he also recorded their nanny and the Skinny Girl staff, working out of Bethenny's home-office.  And, we're told Jason has gotten into the emails of Bethenny and her staff.

Our sources say the recordings don't go both ways -- Bethenny has never recorded Jason.

TMZ has learned ... the judge has ordered both Jason and Bethenny NOT use tape recorders, cell phones or computers to record each other.  They're also prohibited from recording the nanny.  And they're prohibited from intercepting emails.

We've learned the judge ordered Bethenny and Jason to ante up any video or audio recordings by October 15.  That should be interesting.

Anyone miss Nixon?

0124_BETHenny_jason_before_footer

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Y A W N S

J

I won't be surprised if Bethanny is suddenly more gracious in the divorce proceedings moving forward. Something tells me Jason got some dirt on her and gleefully agreed to not leak it or use it in exchange for her starting to act like a human being about the divorce (aka not asking for ridiculous spousal support when she makes a ton of money on her own).

Mike

He doesn't need any new recordings. Simply watch Bravo re-runs and see what a whack job she is.

Susanlsmith

She's kray kray

namers

I WAS a fan way back when...I like Jason and I can only imagine how hard it must be to fight for full custody. WTH is her problem???????

chicagoannie

Dumbest things Hoppy ever did - knocking up that scrawny biotch, then marrying her. Bet he's sorry now.

TheRealDeal

Wow, I always felt sorry for him having to put up with her crazy @ss. Jason sounds like one of those dangerous ex-husbands on Who The Bleep Did I Marry? Bethenny just seemed annoying as f*ck, but not crazy. Poor Bryn.

Rush Limbaugh

Bethany looks like the type of Woman who stares at the clock when you're in the act. Nagging the entire time.

whateverIsay

this guy must be the biggest douche that he's still living there. Can't believe it. She must be counting
the days!!!

tippy katz

Jeziz, has no one ever noticed that she looks like a FROG, her name is Frankel (Frankel the Frog) and she married a guy named HOPPY. Freaks me out.

Dead account Delete at will

Nixon? Meh
But I know I sure wouldn't mind never hearing about these tis again. Unless the ol bag croaks I could give a siht. But if she does pls et us know if a cop checks out her dead body. because you know that what really matters right?

Snerkles

Let her go, Jason. You were doing okay, before you married her...and you really had very little to do with her success. Very little.

Petite

OMG, OMG, OH MY GOD! I was 15 when I met my husband at the mall in the spring of 1984; we've been together ever since.

I was a Junior in HS, he was a Senior at another school. We married in 1990; married 23 yrs.

I AM CONVINCED that it is CHILDREN that RUIN a marriage that was never meant to have children.
That and famewhores that never loved their husband to begin with.

Mumra the Ever Living

So how many of the crew did this skank have to do to get such a one sided story in? Bet it was a lot.

gbtw

wow. divorce attorneys are mother feckers. i guess all big money attorneys are mother feckers.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments