Selena Gomez

Versace, Versace, Versace, Versace

Chillin' with Donna like She 'Luminati

9/20/2013 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0920-selena-gomez-instagram
So, Selena Gomez was hanging out with alleged Illuminati member Donatella Versace in Italy Friday for Milan Fashion Week.

We're not saying Selena's being tapped to join up, but we will say DAYUM she looked hot.

Selena - 1
Bieber - 0

0920-selena-gomez-getty

BB not bb

You know, Selena seems like the creepy, self serving type that would be in something like the Illuminati. She just cold blooded dumped Justin Beiber and and played cat and mouse with him for months. Meanwhile he has turned into a victim of house guests while looking for some companionship.

I didn't know the Illuminati were into designing clothes though. I thought they were just into satanism and reducing world population to half a million and other nefarious schemes. She somehow got Selena to look elegant though.

BB not bb

Yes I do see the face in her knee now. Maybe an Illuminati member stole her soul and is possessing her body. Maybe he is residing in her knee so that she will now bow down to them.

That is very strange. It looks like an old fat German businessman. He could be in the Illuminati.

Get back to work!

Look at Selena Gomez. Not only is she simply stunning, but she is an excellent actress as well. Because, if Donatella Versace was that close to me, and grabbing my arm at the same time, I would run screaming from the building.

Daisy

I think their publicists tell them to stand that way as it's supposed to look slimming?

dri

Donetella should never stand next to another woman who is beautiful....just makes her even uglier then she is......Donetella has to be the ugliest bitch on planet earth!

Vince

She looks like a 12 yr old wrapped up in cray paper

Mr. Pukey

The chick err I should say more chick version of Beiber. Both have vag'es. Call them the scissor sisters?

SpreaderOfIslam

Seems like she doesn't know who she is hanging out with. She definitely needs guidance in her life from God.
Check out my youtube channel, youtube.com/spreaderofislam for Islamic Enlightenment and add me on instagram @spreaderofislam for Islamic Enlightenment. Think about your future, the thing you don't know.

Let me remove doubts and answer questions on Islam and what it means to be a muslim, reach out to me on kik(spreaderofislam) or Oovoo(spreaderofislam) or through my Instagram. May God guide us to His blessings.

kimkardashisatrainwreck

What an ugly burrito

DANIEL

Gone at the days of Gods tome is the best. join the illuminatibaphomet brother hood and make your dreams com through.
you can own anything you wish for as soon as you become a member.
for more information and guidelines email illuminatibaphomet25@gmail.com or call; +447053842165.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3