Aaron Paul

After 'Breaking Bad' ...

My Career's Over, Bitch!

9/25/2013 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092513_aaron_paul_launch_v2Aaron Paul told us the biggest casualty of the "Breaking Bad" finale, could be -- no spoiler alert necessary -- his career!

Last night we asked Aaron -- who's won 2 Emmys for playing Jesse Pinkman -- if he was concerned about getting typecast ... or if he'd ever have another role as good as this one, and he said ... "My career is downhill from here. We all know it!"

Hard to tell if he's joking ... or if he's just grown comfortable with the possibility his career really is ruined.

Aaron does tell us he thinks one aspect of his Jesse character will live on ... for better or worse.

Still, we gotta ask ...

FYI, Dreamworks just released the trailer for Aaron's new movie "Need for Speed."

blakhoode

I really like how candid Aaron Paul is and how he comes across as being very fan friendly. The only other guy in Hollywood I see that from, in that they are willing to open up to their fans is a guy by the name of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. He's definitely a fan favorite in his own right, not just as 'Jesse Pinkman'. If he can maintain that fandom his career is far from over. He just needs to make sure he chooses scripts that maximize that aspect about him.

1 opinion

No way is his career over. He is a great actor who can change his look to adapt with the character he is playing.

Truth

MEHHHH... BLAME THE CREATOR. HE'S THE DOUCHE WHO WANTED THE SERIES TO END AFTER 5 YRS. SHOW COULDA WENT FOR ANOTHER 3. HE'S RIGHT... HIS CAREER GONNA BE DOWNHILL FROM HERE. TONS OF EMMY AND OSCAR WINNERS OF PAST ARE NOW A.W.O.L. #TRUTH!!

Shannon

Take a look at his IMDB page. He's staring in FOUR movies just next year.

HoTMZ

I love you Jesse! Please don't die in the last episode Sunday or i will go crazy!!!!!'

Dave

He has 4 films filming or in post production for 2014 alone. He's just being modest.

lucas

Contrast Aaron's reaction to the public Vs. Kanye. I hope he has a great career while I hope Kanye gets throat cancer.

CorkiDeCat

Wow, a genuine nice guy...

Kabala

He'll be able to write his own ticket.

Shoozie

If he is a good and versatile actor, then there would be no problem. Robin Williams does comedy and drama and so did Leslie Nielson and Robert Young.

EMB

Go check out youtube where he comes down from his house to talk to tourists. He just seems like a very cool dude, props to him.

rusty

I dont think he will ever be a leading man but he's a good enough actor to get plenty of work. He wont be type-cast but he'll probably be a "supporting role" actor

Kyo-DJ-5

He always seems to be more than nice when I see vids on here. He's got a blessed life and should be so thankful and it seems that he is but wow, I think I would go insane if this kind of circus was all around me all the time, every day.

Mike

He can always cook the blue stuff if his career fades.

paul a.

Love this guy! Really talented. But typecasting is an issue. My advice is that he take a completely off the wall kind of role soon. The exact opposite of Jesse Pinkman,

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments