Lindsay Lohan

Oprah Scared the Crap Out of Her

9/26/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0925-oprah-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Lindsay Lohan will get to keep her huge paycheck from Oprah Winfrey ... but only after an intense showdown between O and LiLo ... TMZ has learned.

We've confirmed ... Lindsay was a disaster at the beginning of the project -- at times just being a no-show -- which doesn't work in Oprah's world.  We're told Oprah went to Dina's house on Long Island for a showdown with Lindsay.  She told Lindsay either clean up her act or the project is over and Lindsay would not get her $2 million paycheck.

Our sources say Lindsay had a bunch of excuses ... she was spending time trying to find an apartment in NYC, she had other projects she was trying to finish, there were "miscommunications" between her people and the folks at OWN, yada yada.

Oprah made the ultimatum clear and Lindsay got the message.

We're told Lindsay is now cooperating and things have been running okay for nearly a month, but Oprah is still watching Lindsay like a hawk.

Be careful Lindsay.  It's gonna be hard to score 2 mil with "Canyons 2."

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

For the next three days i am going to eat tons of baked beans,brocoli,boiled eggs and lots if draft beer.I vow to make my doctors life miserable on wednesday.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Dinas date just tweeted."I didnt touch any sides.It was like throwing a beenie weenie down a hallway, and the two by four strapped to ny ass gave ne splinters".

Reg

Night all :)

Fluffy

This thread is so old it's like beating a dead horse

LISA

Linds got a mention in 'How Famous Have Aged Over Time':

or try:

LISA

I finally checked out that new reality show called 'Naked and Afraid'. SOMEONE keeps telling me to watch. They basically drop a man and woman (strangers) off on an island naked. The partial episode I just saw showed them fighting because he popped behind the shelter and she walked in it. Next, he finds a pair of underwear - I'm not sure if that was a 'reward' or just really great luck, because I'm sure underwear is hard to come by on deserted islands!

darkhorse91

Off topic: But it looks like I might be going to Universal after watching this trailer. How they got away filming this without Disney knowing is beyond me.

darkhorse91

Well we know why Mickey Mouse wears gloves :(
Consider childhood ruined thanks to this pic and the movie trailer I put in my last post.

Reg

FFS, Is someone going to put this tired old thread out of it's misery!!!!!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Nicole is on twitter telling those kids about being self destructive.. Being as old as she is someone needs to report her.

LK

Hey :) Going home 2 watch the last episode of Breaking Bad !!! Hope everyone has a great evening :)
& if Oprah wld just mind her "OWN" bizz . We wld have a s hit load of stories about Lilo . Instead she is paying Lindsay 2 behave . When is this docu series gonna be over ??? So Lilo goes back 2 hooking . Now she is just trying 2 pimp out her crackhead lush bucket of a mother . lol

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Damn seattle came back hard and pulled it off in overtime

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

No drunken stepfather yet?

Fluffy

I beat, I beat, I beat this thread like a dead horse, and it's still alive?

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

On the news, dina lohan was late for court that day. And she lost her license fir six months and probation..