Vanessa Hudgens vs. Miley Cyrus

WHO'D YOU RATHER?

9/26/2013 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0925_hudgens_cyrus_rather_front

Here's 24-year-old "Spring Breakers" star Vanessa Hudgens putting her best cheek forward during a nightclub performance Tuesday night (left) -- and 20-year-old pop singer Miley Cyrus on stage last weekend trying to redeem herself from her flat VMAs performance (right).

The question is black and white.

0925_hudgens_cyrus_rather_back

Iris Myandowski

AGAIN, where is the "Drink a bottle of Draino" option ?

Applehead

I'd do Anyoine Dodson before I'd do her. And I'm straight.

Karvey Kardashian

What the hell tmz? Quit screwing me out of my right to say what the hell I want! It disgusts me that an entity hiding behind the right of freedom of the press would uses censorship to delete comments that do not violate anything! I am free to call her Slimey Virus, I am free to state the opinion, of a growing number of people, that Hacksaw Jim Duggan looks like he could be her biological father. I am free to state that her tongue is trying to escape her yuck mouth because she refuses to brush. No sweetheart you can keep that cencorship! She's a freak with no tale, she has no a$$, class, she can't pass, she's simply trash. TMZ, don't fight the feeling!

SpokaneWa

Miley's outfit looks like she's wearing a diaper. In fact a lot of her outfits look like a diaper.

NoBozo

Middle class white girls competing for attention. Back in the suburbs, tweenies mindlessly follow the leader to the status quo.

SpokaneWa

The question about Miley should be - which end would you rather? Her flat diapered butt, or her filthy semen-caked tongue?

Demi

Right after the Brazilian butt contestant winners TMZ post those two bony asses . Lol ! That is evil.

Wes

Lets see woman.... or a 12 year old Justin Beiber 2.0, I wonder lol

Truth44

Neither they're both attn whores!!!

Lisa2288

You need to give us a "neither" option

hatinerday

Neither... Saleena Gomez.

Bobby Dazzler

This is even up for debate?

Almost went to see 'Spring Breakers' just because of Ms. Hudgens skanking it up on the poster.

But I didn't wanna go all Pee-Wee Herman...

Bobby Dazzler

How is this even up for debate?

Almost saw 'Spring Breakers' just because of Ms. Hudgens skanking it up on the poster.

But I didn't wanna go all Pee-Wee Herman...

RaulHernandez@rubix-cube21

With how the two Photo's Compared, and TMZ's approached to the Miley Cirus Story for the last few weeks..It's almost is if Miley never even stood a chance.

charlie7522

When miley cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer its "music" and "art" but when I do it..im "drunk" and haveta leave walmart

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments