« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Jordan

ANOTHER Love Child Lawsuit

You Knocked Me Up, Now Pay

9/27/2013 5:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0926_michael_jordan_facebook-getty
It's like deja vu all over again -- Michael Jordan has just been sued by another woman claiming he's the father of her baby ... but just like last time, MJ says she's a fame whore liar out for cash.

Laquetta Theus filed the paternity suit in Georgia, claiming she gave birth to Juyana Rachelle Henderson in August 2010 ... and MJ's the daddy.

Shocker, Laquetta's out for child support ... big time ... she even wrote on her Facebook profile, "Michael Jordan, when are you going to support your 2-year-old daughter? You drop 10 million on your nice wedding ... that was nice but don’t you think it time that you support your daughter?"

Laquetta's lawsuit is pretty much a carbon copy of a suit that was filed against Jordan earlier this year by Pamela Smith, who made nearly identical claims.  Pamela's claim has already been tossed out.

As for Laquetta ... Jordan filed legal docs claiming her kid's paternity has already been established.  Some other guy's the baby daddy -- not him.

And we haven't even mentioned the picture ...

0802_whos_daddy_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

dag

These woman are blinded by money and sex He doesn't nd or want any of them he travels from city to city ste staye. Aids is everywhere friend!!

dag

Aids is forever!!!!

hondroid

I'm Michael Jordan, I own a freakin NBA team, I'm still making millions of dollars from merchandise even after being retired for 10 years. I'm famous the world over. Women would line up to sleep with me, but you know what? screw that noise, when I want to get me a piece of tail I'm gonna go to the ghetto and find me a Laqueefa, hopefully one that looks like a man, who's overweight and with multiple kids to boot, yeah that's what I need. Then I'm gonna have sex with that hot piece of ass without wearing a condom because that's just how I roll, what could possibly go wrong with that?

jessilvm

We now know what he would look like if he was a chick ....smh not sexy

castor

she is the new wide receiver for broncos

castor

I've heard that this girl is playing wide receiver for the broncos...

dag

Spit Michael Jordan because this girl don't work the welfare has been supporting her and them kids.$$$SPIT,TTHE COURT Feel SORRY FOR HER$$$$$$$

sarabeth321

what is the difference between Jordon looks and the girls looks . he is not a good looking man. they could pass for cousins . Jordon s money makes him look better. looks has nothing to do with beauty koby played on Vanessa tiger played on his so called pretty wife.

bill

when did micheal start sleepin with men??????

bill

michael,sorry . I'm a product of the ****cago pubic school system.

rex

there should be a jail term applied to the women who make this accusation and than are found to be lying.
why do these skanks get to point a finger than just walk away like nothing happened

mr.logic

get a blood test. that will determine if hes the daddy, if not, 302 that crazy biddy

melv

she look like she came out of GTA5

kenny

Sorry but it true !!Michael Jordan wife left him months ago and he is with this baby Moma and he is planing on being with her..There twitter right now talking he said going to do the right thing and claim daughter..She not educated but he loves her and he said that he wants his daughter to have bright future..

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9