Cher

Sonny's Ghost Screws With Me

9/29/2013 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Haunting News

0929-cher-sonny-bono-ghost-getty
Cher believes in life after ... death -- claiming ex-husband Sonny Bono's ghost not only lingers around ... but still pulls pranks on her!

When asked about her thoughts on ghosts during a recent AMA (ask me anything) on Reddit ... Cher confessed she's a hardcore believer -- 'cause Sonny still messes with her from beyond.

"I actually think that Sonny makes a light go on (in the house)" Cher revealed, adding, "I have a beautiful chandelier that he makes the light go on when it is impossible, there is no power on."

It's possible Cher is telling the truth ... or she could just be nuts.

So, we gotta ask ...

Jah36

Yeah, this woman is NUTS! Just look at how her daughter turned out.

labluedoo

He's probably so pissed about what she let their beautiful little girl do to herself.

3Storms

He's too busy roolling over in his grave after the way his DAUGHTER and Cher turned on him and lashed out at him for not suppirting their degeneracy before he died. Let's not forget the non-stop attacks by those two on him before he died.

Geddylea

I find Cher very interesting.

Criss

Interesting how many people said they believed compared to how many didn't!

CaMeO

I believe that she believes this

The world is disgusting

I'm kind of worried about the mental status of those who clicked "yes, I believe here".

scarlett

I vote nuts.

Shoozie

When I lived in NY I worked in a building that was made in the 160...0's era. We had a ghost. Everyone who worked there was a woman and we figured he was watching out for us. One time I said 'I'm gonna get a Pepsi' and a glass fell out of the drying rack. After a few years, it was just normal.

Clytemnestra

Ghosts and UFOs...if you believe in them, you are an idiot no matter how rish or famous you are.

Missing you

I can't cay I believe in "ghosts" per say, but I like to believe that my Father, who is in heaven now, can see us (his family) and know that we all love and miss him on a daily basis.

Kristinajp

I can't believe how many people believe this..he was married when he died, if he is coming back to anyone its his widow, not a whacko doo!

Ryleigh

Do you remember anything from before you were born? Didn't think so...

Azi

Is the spirit wearing a ski jacket ?

Pablo Escabar

Give me a break. 68% believe? Lmfao@ the stupid. If just 2% of all the people who have ever died throughout history, we'd have ghosts on top of ghosts and scientific proof by now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments