« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Harvey's NFL Pick

The Chicken or the Reg??

10/6/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1004_tmz-picks_wk_5

With a commanding 3-1 record, Harvey Levin IS ON FIRE PEOPLE!!!!

And he's looking to extend his streak with ANOTHER week of NFL domination in our Week 5 matchup -- Packers vs. Lions.

So, heeeeere we go!

Evan: You look confused ... what's the problem?
Harvey: Well, I started favoring Detroit just because I love Hitsville, USA almost as much as life itself.

Evan: But ...?
Harvey: But a deeper analysis leaves me stumped. Here's the thing ... I had huge problems with the whole Nate Burleson story, 'cause if he can't handle a pizza, how do they handle a football??

Evan: Makes perfect sense.
Harvey: I know. Plus, I like Reggie Bush ... he seems unencumbered by Kardashian baggage and he's moved on nicely.

Evan: So, what's the problem? You're worried about Green Bay?
Harvey: Aaron Rodgers has been a little bit of a disappointment both on and off the field. I still can't get over him reneging on that jersey bet ... but maybe that's just me.

Evan: No, he's a giant chicken. Everyone knows this. What about GB defense? Clay Matthews, he's a beast.
Harv: Clay Matthews might be a little cautious now that he's the poster boy for a smooth face.

Evan: And that worries you?
Harvey: And that worries me ... so I'm going with Motown.

Evan: Good luck.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Quinn

Is he going to pick the Browns over the Patriots too?

WME2KS

Damn first time we picked different. I took the packers on this one. I play with the spread too so its even harder.

BW

TMZ has gone down hill over the past year and now this fruitcake think he needs to be picking winners in the NFL, when he should just be picking daisy's. Do something you are good at, but figure what that is first you rectum raider.

Ace

Go Redskins, you can not lose this week with that great name you have, and the name most Indians and every other ethnicity approve of using.

Jordan

At Least Harvey is a Winner in His Picks in the first Quarter of the Season, How Come not one other Person at TMZ has the Balls to go against Harvey and make any picks of their own?

Toilethead

I hope Aaron Rogers gets his ass kicked. I can't stand that guy.

NikitaMarie

You have chosen poorly, Harvey. I'm a Michigan girl, and I'm pretty disappointed by this loss. But hey, Lions are still #1 in their division, ahead of the Pack!!

Iloveruss

Omg I can't stand that pic. He's so ugly

packerfan

Happy our Pack could disappoint.