Kanye West

Arrives at 'Jimmy Kimmel'

I'm Ready For the Showdown!

10/9/2013 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1009-kanye-west-large-splash
Kanye West just arrived to the set of "Jimmy Kimmel Live" ... where he's all set to face off with the talk show host over a segment in which JK compared him to a child.

As we previously reported, Kanye blasted Kimmel on Twitter over the segment ... in which Jimmy mocked KW for calling himself the biggest rock star on the planet.

Kanye -- clearly offended -- tweeted, "JIMMY KIMMEL PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES ... OH NO THAT MEANS YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TOO MUCH GOOD P**** IN YOUR LIFE..."

"YOU CAN'T PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES. YOUR FACE LOOKS CRAZY ... IS THAT FUNNY? ... OR IF I HAD A KID SAY IT WOULD IT BE FUNNY???"

Kimmel laughed it off ... saying, "Finally, I'm in a rap feud. I always wanted to be in a rap feud."

Unclear if the two plan on squashing the beef once and for all on the show tonight -- but Kanye didn't exactly appear smiley and jokey on his way into the studio moments ago.

Stay tuned ...

0912_kanye_west_through_footer

holly

Kayne just takes himself so seriously... He even said he was a genius again architect artist... Not really kayne, you've got a chip on your shoulder. The best thing you've got going is you know how to promote yourself... Similar to a used car salesman..

moveover

Your headline should have read "DILLUSIONAL RAPPER HYSTERICALLY CALLS HIMSELF A CREATIVE GENIUS ON KIMMEL SHOW!"

lastrebel

Just watched Kongo on Kimmell. What a self centered, egotistical moron. He just couldn''t stop talking about what a genius he is. He truly is a legend in his own mind.Jerk ...

CollegeDropout

I find it humorous that everyone says Kanye sucks or he isn't talented. I never used to like him but then I did a little bit of research. I was able figured out that he's 8th on the all time list of Grammy winners with 21.(6th for male artists) At the age of 36 he's already collected more Grammy's than Jay-Z, The Beatles, Ray Charles and many more artists. In other words there's only 7 artist in the world with more Grammy's than Kanye West and most of those artist will never make another album. I'm only 12 but I was able to figure that out by doing some research. I just don't understand why people wouldn't consider him one of the greatest artists of all time. I mean the numbers don't lie and He's entertaining right? I mean you guys obviously took the time to comment on this article so it made you feel something right? If no emotion is evoked why would you feel the need to leave a comment? These people are entertainers.. they do this for a living.

Kelly Rollins

I saw Kanye in person recently...Man this guy is short, what is he 5' 5" tall?

I can see why he's so angry all the time, he's barely taller than Kim!

Shaquille O'Neal

OMG!! He looks so tiny and cute! I want to pinch his little cheeks!! :)

Pat

I saw Jimmy Kimmel, and Kanye SUCKED. I swear, he's the most ignorant and arrogant person I've ever seen. As proof of his ignorance I offer this: He said that he thinks Kim should get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame! LOL What talent does it take to play yourself on a "reality" show that allegedly isn't scripted?

ketjo

Did you see the freaking pictures of her getting the baby out of the car ???? Where was the baby....strapped in the baby carriage carrier thing in the grocery section in the VERY back of the SUV !!! Who puts their baby back there...? Her big ass and Kanye in the second seat I guess left no room for baby and carrier so they put it in the back like extra baggage or groceries or the dog....and they keep a blanket tight and covering the poor thing its a wonder it didn't suffocate to death....Such caring parents the way he was looking why is was watching them haul the baby out you would have though she was going have to push a cart of stinking trash to the end of the driveway.....Ugh ! to both this fools....

Kelly Rollins

Saw the Kimmel interview...Kanye is clueless! He rambles on and on, say'n nothing then adds that he's a genius, yada yada yada, blah blah blah.

Kanye's a legend in his own mind...man Kanye's got an ego for such a little man!

ray

This whole thing is just sad.
When people realize that mental illness is involved they should stop feeding into it. Its only a matter of time before this guy poses a real danger to himself and/or those around him. Hopefully he gets the help he needs eventually and is able to live in some semblance of normalcy.

Carl Fredricksen

Two observations:
● Kanye made NO sense, when he speaks/babbles it sounds like a 3-yr old trying to explain quantum-physics...
● Kimmel wimped-out in the interview, he looked so scared and kissed ạss

ted

Trash

IndustryInsider

I have never wanted to rub a persons face in their own c**p like a dog that sh*t on the carpet until tonight. You are not an artist. I hope the music business shuns you after this.

Enuff Said

AWESOME INTERVIEW another black intelligent brother.......he is your worst nightmare

DLJ

He arrives at Jimmy's for a showdown then goes back to Kimmy's for a ho down