Stallone Superfans

We Dropped $445

To Pose With Our Hero

10/14/2013 1:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1014_sylvester_stallone_new_york_comic_con_launch
Would you pay $445 to take a photo with Sly Stallone? These people did.

Sly was one of the attractions at NYC Comic Con this weekend ... where the going rate for a snapshot with the Italian Stallion ran just south of $500. Autographs were $395.

But the price didn't scare off legions of Stallone-aholics, who willingly shelled out the cash for a moment with their hero.

Stallone wasn't the only celeb charging for pics ... a photo with Stan Lee ran $400 bucks ... and people dropped $200 for a shot with Sigourney Weaver.

The moral of the story -- nerds got bank, yo.

NOT ELMO

WILLIS OUT...GREEDY AND LAZY ...... A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE

abby

Some people have more money than brains.

Criss

Ridiculous! I like Sly, and I was at Comic Con the other day, but no way I'm paying for a pic or autograph! Screw that!

Passion Of The Taint

I would pay that amount…
Then I would through him on my back like an old piece of leather skin. Like his face! Old worn out leather!

TMP

I think it's insane that these celebs who already have millions of dollars can charge regular average joes that much money for a picture or autograph... seriously... it just sounds grimy.

Amber

i wouldn't spend $10 for a pic/autograph of a celebrity, they have enough money.

blockboy970

He talks like a re re..

Livvie

Ummmmm

Sandra

Stallone's face looks like ground round!!

kevin

I got a bargain last week only $25 for a photo with Hasslehoff.

gemmas1

And why this people call Stallone a hero, when he's own kid committed suicide...seriously...losers...

OK

I agree with most of the posters. That much money to pose with a cardboard cut out? Smh.

LetsBeReAL

That's not unreasonable or unheard of. You can pretty much meet any celebrity you want after a concert nowadays. When I was a kid, that was unheard of. Now they offer VIP packages for every concert but you have to shell out 1k + if you want a meet & greet. $500 is reasonable for legitimate fans. Just cause we're not fans of Sly doesn't mean other people aren't serious fans. He's an actor. You'd be surprised how many fans he still has especially in Asia.

Belizeanborn

what the hell is wrong with his face? Too much HGH! He looks like his mother who looks like a monster. I wouldn't pay a dollar for a picture.

meme

These people are already multi-millionaires.charging the fans that made them millionaires is disgusting. Tacky, classless, greedy and disgusting.