Johnny Knoxville

I Got DRUGGED at Frat House

... It Was Awesome!

10/17/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101513_johnny_knoxville_launch
SOMEONE DRUGGED JOHNNY KNOXVILLE AT A FRAT HOUSE ... so says Johnny Knoxville, but he ain't exactly complaining about it.

Knoxville says someone slipped an ecstacy pill into his beer during a recent promo shoot for his new movie "Bad Grandpa" ... and during his drug-induced haze, he injured his hand.

"I wasn't mad at all," Johnny said ... "I hadn't done it since my 20s and I was like 'this is awesome' ... and after that the wheels fell off."

Now, knowing Johnny ... it's totally possible he's telling the truth. But still, we gotta ask ...

NOT ELMO

His Movie Bad GrandPa Looks Funny...

Dead account Delete at will

Yes getting drugged happens to men as well as women. I myself have been drugged without knowing 4-5 times. 1 time having it been a friend giving me a joint to smoke not knowing it was pcp laced till after I smoked it. also had other things dropped in my drinkes before in bars a few times.
Kids, never set your drink down in a club.

Clytemnestra

Truth? Who cares? He got a mention for his new movie out of the story. That's what matters to Johnny.

Ty

x..........drugged
x..........kidding
x..........complete immature moron go away

Blackboxx

IF this was a black celebrity people would flood this comment section calling him 'dope fiend' 'crackhead' etc.

puddintang

Well I hope he's kidding. I'd be pissed if someone drugged me against my will. Not to mention IT's ILLEGAL! Seriously people, you don't have a clue what that drug will do to someone. You may end up killing someone! Don't do it!

RD

What's up with his stupid looking glasses?

Baby pink

"Obviously" it's "free" advertirsement for his "Grandpa" movie 'yeah' he's *kidding*!!

Ann

Seriously, who is he?

Frank

That's funny. I ran into Knoxville at a bar in WeHo and I woke up with bloody b-hole and white donut glaze on my pants.

Kelly

Better check and make sure your organs are still there.