Kim Kardashian

ASS SELFIE

... It's Big & It's Back

10/17/2013 6:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Butt

1017-kim-kardashian-instagramKim Kardashian's gargantuan ass is back in working order ... and last night, she let the world know ... with a backside selfie on Instagram

It's the first butt-selfie Kim's taken since giving birth to Kanye West's baby North back in June.

Kim's been on a serious sexuality kick lately -- on the most recent episode of her reality show, she talked about wanting to pose NAKED asap ... saying, "As soon as I get in shape, the first thing I want to do is Playboy or some nude shoot. I just wanna walk down the street fully naked."

Looks ready to us.

1017_kim_footer

Trixie

She tried so hard to prove she didn't have butt implants but we all know she had fat injections in her ass!!!....so disproportionate to her body!!!...very sad that she has to resort to back side selfies to stay relevant !!!...This is what "DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION" looks like everyone....she knows she is "OLD NEWS".... :(

Kel

Her ass is just gross... shes not even hot or even attractive anymore. I have not seen any comments in forever in her favor, I wonder why this family continue to put themselves out there in the public. I think their fan based has been down graded to almost nothing. Just embarrassing.
Be a Mom already!!

BadgerCorner

Could she have LESS class?!?

DERIK

Her ass looks stuffed which it is, how can you be proud of a fake ass!

big life

Kim is proud♡, this is what being a celebrity is all about showing ìt to the world all I can say is work it girl you got what it takes so be it, oh and kim if your reading this I love you so much if you ever need a husband whos gnna take care of you just call me...0422424591

big life

Kìm shes my love

Funfinder

New baby or not, why would you post a photo if your arse looked like this. Its not sexy its massive! Kim give Jenny Craig a call, maybe she can help you.

judy

That just goes to prove she is ALL ASS.

pepekale

I wonder how her fart sounds?

trude

I dont get why this family gets so much attention. I dont get the whole big booty is beautiful thing.
Hippo butts are not pretty. Not now nor ever.

Razzy

She looks like the Pillsbury Dough Girl. Reeks of desperation. So hilarious she hides her face from the paps when she is out and about, and then posts something like this. North West (that name still makes me laugh) was probably screaming in the background for attention.

big life

She looks like a celebrity one of a kind, she has the luxurious body its sexy hot, if she calls you out for a sexy time I bet anybody wouldn't say no alk I can say is..jenne Craig aint got **** on her work it kim

hev666

doesn't even look like her :-\

Sissiepie

I am so proud of Kim. She is the most beautiful girl in the world and has an ass that most men would kill for. But what most people don't understand is that Sweet Kim has her own burdens to bare. Being one of the few that have that level of beauty has responsibility and I for one would not want that responsibility. Think about it. Every part of her body is commented about either good or bad.....then there is the way that she goes about her day. That is looked at and reported to the world. She has admirers and then on the other hand she has people that are obsessed. Now she has a baby to keep safe from the world. So see it for what it is. And last but not least she wears and is excepting of what she was born with. I believe because she is proud of what she has that she can help people realize that you are born into this world with everything that you will have for the rest of your life and wear yourself proudly ! Thank you Kim for who you are !

Eons311

Oh Kim go back to sucking dick like a good girl

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments