Kim Kardashian

Ass Challenge

from Hot Pro Surfer

10/18/2013 12:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1018_Anastasia-Ashley_kim_k_instagram
Here's 26-year old pro surfer Anastasia Ashley and the woman she's attempting to steal ass glory from ... Kim Kardashian.

Even though both are packing major booty heat -- the question is ...

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

Neil Roker

THAT' CAR IS CRAYYYYYYYYY..... WANNA MAKE SOME EXTRA CASH SO YOU CAN BALL OUT LIKE NICKI MINAJ HIT UP THIS LINK!!!!!!! http://getperfectjob.com/?id=nroker89

norcalgal

I THOUGHT LAMAR WAS THE ONE ON CRACK

S

kardashian is short and fat, pretty much built like a bowling pin.

Tyakack

The jealousy and low self esteem is shinning BRIGHT in the comment section! You guys are pathetic. Really trying to convince yourselves that kim is ugly and fat lmfao. I don't even give a **** about her. She sucked her way to fame but I have EYES. And to say shes FAT when I can CLEARLY see otherwise is nothing but jealously.

You must be a real skinny ass girl with no ass what so ever to be hating this hard. Its no surprise you picked the woman with the smaller ass lmfao. You feel better about yourself now lol?

norcalgal

CHRIS HUMPHRIES IS MISSIN TWO BASKETBALLS

bill

you know kim can't get a good wipe,so i'm sure she smells like azz.

bill

April who works at sullivans in midlothian il.on 147th. street has the best ass around.

doinmything

Kim is nasty as hell and needs to feed her ego by posting nasty pics of her worn out ass!

mc

kim k's ass is gross

Gennifer Kelly

Anastasia had to pull her suit up her butt and THEN stick it out, Kim (who I can't stand) on the other hand has the real deal! I'm a white girl and I wish I had an ass like Kim K!!

Sharon

Surfer Chick Versus FAT ASS and Baggy Tits!! NO COMPARRISON !!!!!!

Lacura

Me personally i think Kim's ass is fake thats just me of course she is going to pay people to vouch and say that its not, but if your a country girl like myself who was just blessed to have a nice body and a great ass u dont need to pay anybody, somebody needs to pay me im just saying. The world is so full of fake people that tge real ones cant shine and thats sad.

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19