Pauly D

I Have a Love Child

10/22/2013 8:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1022-pauly-d-01
Pauly D's bloodline will live on, because he has a little girl crawling around -- near the Jersey Shore ... TMZ has learned.

Here's what we know ... The mother is 25, born in Jersey but she met Pauly in Vegas last year.  We're told they hooked up while he was DJing in Sin City.

The baby is a few months old, living with her mom.

The mom has filed court docs in New Jersey to formally establish paternity, but we've learned Pauly has already taken a DNA test and he's the dad.

Pauly tells TMZ, "I'm proud I'm a father.  I am excited to embark on this new part of my life."

1009_whos_your_daddy_footer

Wow ...

Congrats? Kudos to Pauly for stepping up without a court order. From the one of the biggest d-bag shows to being a real man. Gotta give props when they are due.

Morticia Cowghoul

Idiocracy is alive and well.......unfortunately.

Amanda

I wish him all the best. Being a parent is an amazing experience. Of course the cir***stances could have been better but I really wish him and his baby's mother all the best. Of all the guys on Jersey Shore Pauly seemed to be one of the better ones. They all drank and partied like crazy but Mike became a drug addict and Ronnie was always super violent. Pauly always seemed to be more chilled out "normal" one in the group.

Shrimp

"They hooked up while he was DJing in Sin City".....and they call this a "Love Child"? That doesn't sound like love to me. It sounds like hooking up.

chris thomas

I am taking bets on how long before this kid has its own show on MTV let the exploitation begin!

Shrimp

"They hooked up while he was DJing in Sin City". That does not sound like a "love child" to me. It sounds like this baby is the product of a hook up. What bothers me is that the baby, who had no say in the situation in which she was conceived, has to live her entire life knowing that Mom and Dad had no morals and even fewer brains. I wish people would think of what the result of their actions are going to do to others. The world does not simply revolve around them.

The Zombie

Why is it a "love child"?? What's love got to do with it?

christy

Why would you want a child out of a one night stand? Gross! (not the child fault) grow up!

bill

I agree with the comment below, who would want to have unprotected sex with that man ho? Oh wait! the Jersey sluts you saw on the show. That's who. Will the kids hair stand up like Bart Simpson like his dad?

OK

I never understood why Pauly D and the rest of the Jersey Shore cast called people grenades. They are short in the looks department as well. Those in glass houses. As for the kid, he probably has more he doesn't know about yet.

sandy

He's ready to be a dad -- YOU ARE A DAD!!!!! Maybe you should have been wearing condoms.

Tracey

Love child. Shouldn't it be called casual sex child. lol

Zqueen

THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU SLEEP AROUND!! LET HOPE YOU ONLY GOT A CHILD AND NOT A STD!!! NOT EVEN THERE FOR BIRTH SAD!!! FIST PUMP TO THAT!!!!

jeanbean

Who cares?

JO-JOANN

I just worry about the herpes o.O

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments