Lindsay Lohan

Don't Believe Your Eyes ...

I Was NOT Wining

10/24/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023-lindsay-lohan-x17
Lindsay Lohan
wasn't reaching for a wine bottle in the photo that surfaced Wednesday morning ... it's an optical illusion ... that's Lindsay's story, anyway.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us, Lindsay was actually reaching for her purse and cell phone on the same counter top, and the photo angle (above) was set up to make it look like she was grabbing the wine bottle instead.

Lindsay is adamant she has NOT fallen off the wagon -- in fact, she's telling friends she's been faithfully attending multiple AA meetings per week, and has continued therapy since leaving rehab.

The photo was taken at a friend's house ... who clearly had wine while Lindsay was visiting. Sounds like a bad idea, but we're told Lindsay has overcome her desire to drink, and has no problem hanging with boozers.

In fact, as we reported, LiLo thinks she's doing so well ... she's ditched her sober coach, insisting she can handle sobriety on her own.

Where have we heard that before?

LLsez

Lindsay Lohan Fans ‏@TheLiLoFans
OMG @LindsayLohan your style is SO awesome! 😍 pic.twitter.com/HAJBQ2qd9t

Troll Cat2p2TrollCa
@TheLiLoFans @lindsaylohan I didn't know "Airport Drug Mule" was a look.

janet

Once upon a time in a land far far away.

Funny how Lohan is so quick to defend her actions. If she did nothing wrong why need to defend it.

LLsez

This is such a familiar Blo scenario.
It starts out with, "I can can be around other people who drink", then,
"I'm okay with just a few glasses of wine"
then, sigh, moves on to, "I club all night because I'm young and that's what I like to do."

Etc. until the next arrest and rehab stint/stunt.

Of course none of this is surprising coming from someone whose mother, DWIna, said the "stresses" of her life and "unwanted" paparazzi attention are the reasons she gets plastered and DRIVES DRUNK.

pussnboots

This story is bullocks.there is zero wine in that bottle.dont blame her for being a.social drinker.that bottle is filled with 151,liquid LSD and desolved
Valtrex..Her new method to carry her pills are in a marilyn monroe PEZ despencer.

Posted for Andyconda

Its Nikki Bitches

Geez, Ali use to be so cute. She killed her looks just like her Sissy. The fugly sisters look way older than what they really are.

Ali looks like a tranny

dylanandrose.com/spring2014.php check out @aliana in the Dylan and rose campaign for spring 14!

Out of all these pictures, not one nice, soft, pretty, girly picture. Is she modeling for RuPaul now??

jeannie

I haven't been a fan of LL but if she was reaching for the bottle, why did the photographer not take a picture of her actually picking the bottle up ?

janet

All this BS getting sued for the car crash. Too bad they don't drug test her.

LA Native

That bottle looks like it has lube on it..is this her new love?
posted for ANDYCONDA # littlestar

bkblueknight

alcoholic

Its Nikki Bitches

Wendy Williams is going to have a field day on Hot Topic with all this Lying Lohan news...Bwahahahaahhaha

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I think I hear............yup, I hear Oprah stomping...

Zra

you cant say lilo with out saying lie

darkhorse91

Oh my God. Here we go people.

Nanny

Every addict thinks they can handle it - those who vehemently state that they can are the ones who really can't.

Swins

it is simple, most cameras can take more than one picture in succession. I am sure the person could have taken, and did take more pictures and if so, then why don't we see a wine bottle in her hand?
The picture of the wine bottle in her hand or her drinking would have been worth WAY more money. We don't see it because it doesn't exist....

I am no Lindsey fan but I am a photog and know the money shot when I see it, this ain't it.