Pauly D

He Wanted an Abortion

10/24/2013 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1024-pauly-d-baby-mama

update_bar
10:50 A.M. PDT --
Pauly just sent a Tweet that seems to address the situation: "Sometimes in life things aren't planned and they may even scare you at first, but they end up being a blessing."

gray-bar-update

Pauly D
wanted his baby mama to have an abortion ... and here's how we know.   His baby mama is trying to sell texts he sent to her urging her to end the pregnancy.

TMZ has learned ... Amanda Markert is trying to hawk the text messages to various media outlets in which Pauly asked her to end the pregnancy and he offered to foot the bill.

Sources tell TMZ ... at the time Pauly felt it was the right thing to do, partly because of the way the baby was conceived. There was no plan to have a child ... and the fact is it was a one-night stand.

As TMZ first reported ... Pauly has come around in a big way, not only trying to see the baby but he's fighting for custody.

By the way, get this -- sources close to Pauly say Amanda actually took the money for the abortion, but then ... obviously ... decided to keep the child.

1023_pauly_d_baby_mama_footer_v2

Belizeanborn

Strange this would be a story on tmz. A random hook up by two nobodies that resulted in an unwanted pregnancy which resulted in a child being born to parents who seem destined to make her life a living hell by trying to make money on the child's existence. Say, I could turn that into a real trashy novel....hmmmm

EastCoastChopper

Paulie Dewsh has to pay 1.5 M to a chick with no talent...

Paulie Dewsh the Italian Catholic seeks abortion...

Paulie D

Lauren

They're both to blame here for not using protection.
But, I hate men who straight away demand an abortion. It's her body going through it not yours.
If you didn't want to make her a mother, then you probably shouldn't have slept with her without protection.
Makes you wonder, how many other girls abortions has he paid for? I used to like this guy, but he's starting to sound more and more like a douche.

Rebecca

My husband was the same way when I got pregnant with our first kid. That was the first thing he told me I should do, but it's my choice. any way, long story short. When our son was born, he held him and say (and it's corny) "We made him? this little guy is our?" I said "yes you dumbass! he's ours" then I passed out from the morphine they gave me because I had a C-section.

FitMom

Bad move saying what he did over TEXT (tsk tsk) - shame on her for taking the cash for the abortion and then KEEPING the baby! She was out for money as soon she came positive. He should have FULL custody - no question about it. #GoldDigger

Master Po

Another Hooters grad working hard!

darkhorse91

The tweet doesn't really help the situation he's in right now.

justagirl

The beauty of the internet is someday this child will grow up and be able to pull up all the BS that is now do***ented forever in cyberspace. Word to the Y's to both Pauly D and the mother. There is a beautiful human being behind all the ugliness caused by the parents..take then high road and get it together for the full benefit of the child.

ugh..really?

No one saw this coming, SAID NO ONE.

silly

I don't blame him for wanting the abortion. He doesn't know this girl, it was supposed to be a one night stand. End of story. Nothing wrong with that.

But this whole story does make me laugh. There's nothing wrong with promiscuity (if that's what you want to do), but really boys, wrap that **** up. And girls, it's called birth control.

Clearly this girl had her intentions. Selling text messages? Really? That's one shady lady. They deserve one another.

WORD is BOND

So sick of everyone putting blame on one or the other. It takes TWO people to create a life. Men: you should wear protection or just keep it in your pants till you find a girl you love and who would be a good mom in the event that you get her pregnant. But Women... my God! what have we become is loose sl*ts! Your body is a temple, it should only be given to a man who is truly deserving to have it. STOP sleeping around. This is why most men sleep around and dont wife up girls anymore bc you all have zero respect for your bodies and unborn children. Why in hell would anyone have respect for a chick who gives it up on the first night? You're making yourself so cheep and worthless. Say "No, you cant stick your nasty unprotected schlong in my beautiful sacred body till you prove to me that you will love and respect me for better or for worse." All you sl*ts are doing is increasing your chances of bringing a child into this world without a stable environment or mentally, emotionally, and financially stable parents. Take responsibility of your bodies women and stop wh*ring around! You are giving women a bad name and making men just want to use women as a pleasure object and nothing else.

elle

So he wanted her to have an abortion - big deal. He's certainly not the first person to feel that way when faced with an unwanted pregnancy. Shame on the selfish baby-mama for making this public.

Umm ok...

Selfish people get exactly what they deserve. They BOTH had selfish reasons for getting together in the first place, now she has 2 baby daddy's and he has 18 years of child support to pay while his income does the "I used to be famous" drop every single year.

HRH Prince Michael

Get Real: Over 55-million innocent, unborn children
slaughtered in "America". "Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness"....ANYONE?

Meanwhile, the most Pro-Abortion politician in
U.S. History: The Nazis used fire, the Pharaoh uses electronics to suppress the written word.
Divine Justice, SERVED:
The 2013 Sentence
www.all4webs.com/f/0/king
The Declaration of 2008
www.all4webs.com/q/f/love4yahweh
The Final Declaration (2009)
www.all4webs.com/x/w/all4yahweh
HRH Prince Michael of The House of David
www.flickr.com/photos/72265268@N08

jen

I'm sure he did try and pressure her into an abortion but out of concern for himself and not the child. He's famous for his one night stands on Jersey Shore. He certainly wouldn't want a baby getting in.the way of his lifestyle. I wonder how many other abortions he's paid for?