'Walking Dead' Star

Sorry Seinfeld

You'd Probably Die in Zombie Apocalypse

10/25/2013 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

102513_norman_reedus_launch
Jerry Seinfeld would probably not survive a zombie apocalypse ... neither would Jennifer Aniston or even Bill Cosby ... this according to "Walking Dead" star Norman Reedus.

The slayer of the undead was leaving LAX this week, when we asked the single most important question we may have ever asked any celebrity ... ever:

Which sitcom cast is best equipped to survive a zombie invasion ... Seinfeld, Friends or Cosby?

Reedus answered the question -- but he didn't pick one of our options. He put his money on a cast that's way more aggressive ... a cast that once got violent over Palestinian chicken.

Pretty, prettty, prettttty good choice.

Dingo Ate My Baby

I choose "Friends" cause I think Phoebe could kick some zombie butt. lol

His Prince Michael

The Zombie Apocalypse? Enough, about Washington, D.C. already.

Divine Justice for Pharaoh, Feds, and Other -allied-Fascists, is SERVED:
The 2013 Sentence
www.all4webs.com/f/0/king
The Declaration of 2008
www.all4webs.com/q/f/love4yahweh
The Final Declaration (2009)
www.all4webs.com/x/w/all4yahweh
HRH Prince Michael of The House of David
www.flickr.com/photos/72265268@N08

joe farley

All you bleeding heart non racist..whelp a white guy out for once..trying to improve my life and need to get to an internship and need a rust bucket vehicle that drives..just need a few dollars for a cheap car...this is not a scam at all!!!!!!!!!! Please make a donation if you can..thanks!!!!!! http://www.gofundme.com/4pvby0

WORD is BOND

I really like Norman Reedus. He was excellent in Boondock Saints as Murphy.
"Ahh, f**k you. I'm sweatin' my a** off carrying your f**kin' rope around. Must weigh 30 lbs..."

Carl

Too bad he didn't give the response he obviously was thinking "Leave me the F*** alone you paparazzi s***".

Lucky_130

We know Bill Murray would survive some of the Zombie Apocalypse

karlew

Somehow I don't think the casts of Seinfeld, Friends or Cosby are too worried about a zombie apocalypse. Maybe the cast of Doomsday Castle are though.

Fred Farkel

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE AND WHY ARE THEY BREATHING MY AIR???

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

Friends would survive.

Cherie

Sons of Anarchy!! Jax would definitely whip some zombie azz and hopefully take out the Kardashians on the way:)

Observer

What STUPID, F'ing questions these tard paps ask.
Anyone with a lens have ANY I.Q.?

IamThinking

Norman, How do I love thee <3

TRUTH BE TOLD

I would like to see the TMZ
crew come across a Zombie
"Heard"

Harvey would be screaming
SAVEE MEEEEEE AHHHHH,SAVE MEEEE!!!!!!

Diana Lathim

Seriously? You had Norman Reedus on camera and you asked such a stupid question? You should have asked him about his new book. The Sun Is Coming Up Like a Bigbaldhead

Diana Lathim

Seriously? You had Norman Reedus on camera and you ask such a stupid question? You should have asked him about his new book The Sun Is Coming Up like a Big Bald Head

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments