Orlando & Miranda

WE'RE GETTING DIVORCED

10/25/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1024-orlando-miranda
Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are DONE ... the two gorgeous people have announced they're splitting up after 3 years of marriage.

O & M -- who started dating back in 2007 -- released a joint statement through their reps saying, "They have been amicably separated for the past few months. After six years together, they have recently decided to formalize their separation."

"Despite this being the end of their marriage, they love, support and respect each other as both parents of their son and as family."

The couple has one kid together -- their son Flynn, who was born in 2011.

The announcement is pretty shocking considering Miranda and Orlando were spotted out in public together -- smiling and laughing on October 7 in NYC.

1024-orlando-miranda-Splash2
And just a couple of months before that, Orlando and Miranda were joking about each other to the media -- with Miranda claiming O has a foot fetish.

We shot Orlando back in July and asked him about it -- and he laughed it off. It's unclear what went south between then and now.

The divorce could get messy when it comes to money -- since they have a ton. According to Forbes, Miranda is the second highest paid model in the world -- raking in more than $7 mil in the past year.  And Orlando Bloom's got "Hobbit" money.

It's unclear if the couple has officially filed for divorce at this point -- but it seems like that's just a matter of time.

1025_miranda_orlando_before_split_footer

Jabberwocky

Great, never liked these two together,............ unhappy couples should never stay togerther because they have kid , no reason why they can't co parent. Good for you Legolas lol

Lisa

It figures since their marriage only came about because she got pregnant.

Lily Daisy

Three years is not enough of an effort when you have a darling two year old son! What are they both thinking!? Obviously they don't begin to understand the true meaning of creating a family. It's sad for this child and only goes to show the lack of maturity and commitment they both exhibit. I hope they don't repeat this behavior any time soon again.

niv

Was wondering when this would happen. LOL.

Jen

Congrats, you are now officially Hollywood. Well done.

Christina

Please everybody can you help me out need a few more supporter for my link.http://MonthlyJobPay.com/?id=candrade83

Robofisk

Alas! Another one bites the dust so to speak. This situation merely confirms that the institution of marriage is out moted. All marriage has become now (amongst the celebrity world) is a sophisticated form of dating where the end result usually ends with either money or media exposure. What celebrities have done is taken the concept of marriage and turned it into a meaningless idea and at the same moment made divorce into a trend. All for the purpose of exposure.

Rain

Well she was caught cheating on him with Leonardo Dicaprio a few months ago. I guess temptation in Hollywood is hard to resisit for some celebs.

Sabrina

I don't understand how she's made it to "supermodel" status. Her body is fabulous, but she has a tiny head (with average-looking face) atop a tree trunk neck. Adriana Lima is much prettier.

Gemma Wynne

Are these guys for real? OMG! http://leedsmobilehairdresser.co.uk

Gemma Wynne

OMG! I really cannot believe this, whatever next? http://leedsmobilehairdresser.co.uk

Ivan in Phoenix

Orlando is one of the stupidest men ever.

Mogoli

I remember reading an article of how she says her marriage will last long because she stick to old fashioned traditions like cooking and cleaning which I called total BS, she acted like they were married for 10 years. Orlando got married to her because she was a pretty model and that's what actors do, she got married because he was a successful actor and that's what models do. They never really loved each other they were only ever attracted to each other and called it love, he was attracted to her physical appearance and she was attracted to his fame and fortune. Now they are getting over the superficial and realize they were never meant for each other,

David Rankin

Being beautiful on the outside does not make you beautiful on the inside, keep it real

ashely

I would like to share my success and my joy with you all reading this testimony. My husband decided to stay with me, and I know it is dr.marnish's work which has achieved this miracle for me
Thanks to dr.marnish@yahoo.com i am also glad to give out his number +15036626930 for those in need of help to consult him personaly, i thank him from the bottom of my heart.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments