Baby Mama to Pauly D

Don't Take Our Little Girl

I Want a Peace Treaty

10/25/2013 5:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

102413_amanda_markert_tmzlive_launch

The chick Pauly D knocked up claims she's no longer looking for a custody war, and is now willing to accept co-parenting with him -- but TMZ has learned the "Jersey Shore" star has serious concerns about another guy in her life.

Amanda Markert called in to TMZ Live to talk about Pauly's fight to gain full custody of their 5-month old daughter, Amabella -- and said, "I would hope that no one would ever want to take an infant away from her mother, and I'm hoping that she can have 2 parents in her life that can get along together."

That's a huge shift -- as we first told you, Amanda and Pauly basically hate each other -- and she confirmed they've had no relationship whatsoever since their one-night stand in Las Vegas.

Sources close to Pauly tell us one of the reasons he wants full custody is because Amanda's first baby daddy (of her 5-year-old son) is currently a wanted man for felony drug charges.

According to a Florida police report ... he was busted for DUI after a car accident, and police say they found him at the scene with bloody needle marks in his arm, and methadone pills -- commonly used to treat heroin addicts.

He skipped a court hearing, and now there's a bench warrant out for his arrest -- but Amanda explained she's already taken steps to protect herself and her children from the guy.

Amanda may want peace, but ... watch the clip. This is ain't no rom com.

TMZ_Live_Lisitings_SubAsset

BLUE UGLY 💩

Poor ugly kid has to be raised by these orange oompa loompas.

NOT ELMO

I'm hoping that she can have 2 parents in her life..................BUT SHE STILL WILL NAIL PAULY-D0UCHE FOR CHILD SUPPORT

lord flashheart

She wants half.

dale12

This Woman Bought her teeth at the same place wear Snooki bought hers...LOL! The teeth are too Big, too Fake looking, and too White!

static

He's wasting money unless she turns into a crack whore sleeping in a gutter he has no chance and even then it's a slim one at best.

BB not bb

As if Pauly isn't around people who get wasted? I have seen the Pauly D Project. His best friend Ryan gets drunk and gets in fights. The whole cast of Jersey Shore did that also, and Ronnie was charged with a felony. How does he then come on his high horse when he is around the same type of people, just more famous so they get cut more breaks?

I didn't hear her say joint custody. I heard her say don't take an infant from her mother. I think she would let Pauly spend time with the baby if he would stop trying to take full custody and make her life hell.

stop

Pauly must have something good on her for her to play nice now. I would be concerned too if I were him to have someone that does drugs around my kid! And if the BF is doing them how does anyone know she isn't? Oh Amanda, just because your a mom doesn't make you a good one. Sometimes it is better that some kids don't have both parents!!!

Truth

MEHHHH.... I CALL BS. NOW ALL OF SUDDEN PAULY D IS THE EPITOMY OF FATHERHOOD? ISNT HE THE SAME DOUCHE ON JERSEY SHORE WHO HUNG AROUND CHICS LIKE THAT, DID DRUGS ON THE SIDE, CLUBBING, DRINKING, DJ-ING IN THE SAME ENVIRONMENTS HE CLAIMS THE CHIC IS INTO?? LIKE, HOW DID THE DOUCHE MEET HER IN THE FIRST PLACE??? XACTLY... BY KNOCKING HER UP IN THE SAME ENVIRONMENT HE CLAIMS TO DISLIKE. BOTOM LINE, HE'S STILL A 33 YR OLD TWEENER. #TRUTH!!

Ozzie X

I don't blame him, she is cute. Unfortunately he has a leaky faucet.

TMZGuest

She actually sounds pretty nice

cluesarethere

Her lawyer must have told her to tone it down. Trying to sell old text messages to tabloids screams.. Gold digger!

Mikey

Pay up Pauly 'I;m Proud To Have Knocked Up This Bitch' DelVecchio.

Quinn

She called into TMZ? Really? .... I hate people.

Marion

Well now people, let's not forget Pauly D was hanging out at the place his baby momma worked when he met her and had a drunken one night stand of unprotected dirty lust sex. Not to mention his history on Jersey Shore. Listening to her side of the video, I have to question what right does he have to judge. A job is a job so long as it is legal and doesn't hurt anybody. What's the big deal, share custody...

Pauly word of advice, um sue and get your abortion money back from the woman and watch where you're sticking next time. :D

NOT ELMO