David Beckham

Crashes Car

... Leaving Beverly Hills Mansion

10/26/2013 5:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

david-beckham-range-rover
David Beckham has gone from soccer to sock-her ... he crashed into a female driver as he was leaving his Beverly Hills driveway.

No one was hurt ... but it appears Beckham was at fault by pulling out without having a clear right of way.

The other driver's front panel is clearly dented, but that's about it.

david-beckham-other

Here's the question ... if David Beckham hit your car, would you have it fixed or would you drive it around -- damage and all -- like a badge of honor?

Dead account Delete at will

WOW No Cheesy bend it like Beckham reference? Figured you been waiting years for that one.

Dead account Delete at will

Hey TMZ staffer/attempted writer. Got a question for you. If David Beckham kicked you square in the face breaking your nose sideways splitting your lip and nose open would you be a dumb a$$ and leave your face all jacked up for the rest of your life in a badge of honor you call it? and worship it?

Harvey-SUX

Note to self: buy an Acura, NOT a Range Rover.

Keelin

What kind of question is that? I don't care who you are, if your ass hits my car, you're paying for the damage. And if you're rich like he is, you're paying for my medical bills too. I don't care if you were only driving 5 mph when you hit me, my neck and back hurt and you're paying dammit.

static

Damned 1%ers think they own the road.

EggsOverEasy

That's a lot more than a dent..

Dead account Delete at will

Who the **** are these 23%ers? Why in holy hell would you leave your car all jacked up just because someone hit it? Do you drive a pinto and this would actually increase the value of your vehicle? Or is your vehicle a bicycle?

Michaela

I think it depends on the amount of damage. If it's a small dent and it costs a lot of money to replace a whole big panel - I'd keep the cash and keep the dent.

If it's a small dent and small amount of money, I'd get the dent fixed.

It would also depend on the age of the car that I'm driving. Is it an old clunker or is it something newer that still has a loan on it?

Too many variables to give an exact answer

demoncat

even though the dent would be from beckjam would still fix the dent for other wise you are driving around with a dented car . and the same goes for if victoria hit the car instead

Jim

I'm going to have to add this to the list of the all-time, most stupid polls ever.

ABB

Nice misogynous comment here TMZ! Even though you admitted this soccer player was at fault you insinuated the other driver was at fault.

KicksandGiggles

Oh Oh!!! I just had a Tiger flashback. No one could blame him - his wifey is sour and looks miserable all the time.

beayou

Did they measure his blood/alcohol level and do a drug test? Because I can't see how he didn't see another car coming with his car facing forward. Or maybe he was on the phone or texting.

"_" GHOST IN THE MACHINE "_"

...The TMZ-staffer that conceptualized this story, has a celebrity-worship problem that contaminated any quality this story could've had...Whoever you are, seek some help before you ruin anymore stories...

isaiah

Don't you have to exchange personal information? I'd sell that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments