Miley's Kid Sis

13-Yr-Old Illegal Driver

Tools Around with Billy Ray

10/27/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1025-billy-ray-noah-cyrus-pcn
Miley Cyrus' little sister just one-upped Miley in the reckless behavior department by breaking the law -- driving a car around town even though she's only 13-YEARS-OLD!!

Noah Cyrus was spotted behind the wheel of a Fiat 500 Thursday -- with Billy Ray Cyrus in the passenger seat ... a clear violation in California where you must be 15-and-a-half just to get a learner's permit.

Laws be damned ... BRC looked pretty happy with Noah's skills behind the wheel -- smiling as they tooled around a quiet street in their neighborhood of Toluca Lake, CA.

Truth is ...  Noah taking the wheel 20-months ahead of sked shouldn't be shocking -- Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus' M.O. is to let their kids act like adults. Remember, Miley bought her own house when she was just 17.

We called Billy Ray to find out what was up with the illegal driving sesh -- but he hasn't gotten back to us. By the way, BRC and Noah can't be ticketed since an officer didn't witness it.

Noah Cyrus ... she can't stop either.

Crabby

too bad they didn't have a head on collision and die.

Harvey-SUX

I was 10, and driving grain trucks. Whats your point?

Daniel

They are driving n their own property, so this is not illegal!

gedrast

what a douche of a father ,no wonder his kids are so ffed up.

get real

Billy Ray.............. Shame on You! Do You think You are a cool dude or what? Letting You KIDS act like adults does not make you hip. It makes You Stupid. BR.. You are an ASS.

get real

Put Your Two Kids On thier Feet.... Not Their Back... Teach them to take the Garbage out.. Teach them Reality first.... Not to Finger F themselves in Public.

jef

Great dad, you loser

Jan

My dad taught me to drive when I was 13 and bought me my first car when I was 14. As I was driving my car around town, the sheriff's department would wave at me and go on about their way because they knew that I was well trained. Yes, it was a small town but the law enforcers used common sense perhaps because they knew the residents personally. Driving age is just a number. I've been driving for quite some time now and have never caused a car accident. Now, I was mature for my age and most of the kids today that reach driving age are no where mature enough to drive but they are never the less driving legally.

Chris

Relax people, I'm not a fan of their parenting of Miley either. The article says "tooled around a quiet street in their neighborhood". I've taken my 13 yr old to a empty parking lot & let him get used to the feel of a car...now at 14 with a parent, I let him drive around our quiet neighborhood occasionally. I want him to be comfortable & prepared before he is thrown in traffic with a driving instructor.

PM61

The Beverly Hillbillies 2013

lkelly816

Here you have a perfect example of a parent teaching their children that you can do whatever you want. Don't worry about "laws." We wonder what happened to Miley. Take a look at the parents parenting skills.

tessa

oh silly, laws don't apply to SOME people!

Vote2012

Th s is what happens when you give white trailer park trash millions of dollars to blow. The average person in this country would be arrested for this, but in California they just overlook it and laugh.

She's baaaack

Billy Ray has totally creepy relationships with his young daughters. I'll bet he was wishing the action was going on in the back seat instead of the front seat. Creeper.

thomas

Must be nice to be a celeb in L.A. and get to ignore the laws.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments