Conrad Murray

Freedom Means

Book, Possible Reality Show

10/28/2013 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1027_conrad_murray_getty
Conrad Murray has had money on his mind while he sat behind bars, and now that he's a free man again, he's using the power of the media to make a quick buck ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the doc tell TMZ ... during his time in L.A. County Jail, Murray penned a large portion of a book about his life and his time with Michael Jackson.  We're told a big chunk of the Jackson story casts blame on others and justifies his conduct in the treatment that ultimately killed the singer and sent Murray to the slammer.

We're also told Murray would be open to some sort of reality show, following his life after jail.  Fact is ... it would probably be entertaining.  Remember Murray singing to Anderson Cooper?

We're told he does not have a publisher for the book.  We don't know if any reality show producers have expressed interest, but you can bet they'll come a calling.

Jordan

I bet he would have the best seller on the New York Times and a number 1 reality show that did better than the Cancelled Jackson Brothers.

NOT ELMO

Conrad Murray Freedom Means Book, Possible Reality Show...................KILLER CONRAD MURRAY DESERVES THE DEATH PENALTY

Jordan

I bet Oprah is the first to try and sign him to a reality show deal.

Zoe79

I'm not surprised, this man has no ethics or principles. Of course he is going to try to cash in, just like he charged Michael Jackson six figures a month prior to killing him. I certainly hope people wake up and don't support monsters like this. That he continues to act like he did nothing wrong shows what a sociopath he is. I would never watch or buy anything with this guy's name on it. He dug himself into a hole of his own making by not acting with a conscience, and he is continuing to do that. The best the public and media should do is walk away from him entirely and stop giving him the attention he so desperately seeks. Karma sucks.

BLUE UGLY 💩

"Michael are you OK: The Conrad Murray Story"

Susan62509

Why would the public want to financially support a felon who has served time for killing someone? It's well known that the majority of ex-con's say they are innocent. Murray is no different than O.J. Simpson. If Murray publishes a book, gets offered a reality show, or does t.v. interviews, he will always have 60 million Michael Jackson fans worldwide boycotting the companies he works with and the sponsor's of these companies.

Hollywood

F**king disgusting pig is now trying to make millions off of killing someone. GO AWAY CONRAD MURRAY!!!!

Dutch

As a big MJ fan from the Netherlands I hope Conrad Murray gets a real hard time for what he did, because he has shown absolutely no remorse since.
But, however: let's not forget that Michael himself wanted this Propofol. I personally think Michael should have sought therapy for his sleeping problems a long time ago.

KARMA K

I hope this POS suffer's when he get's out of jail, I have nothing but hate for this sick f.ck!

HumanNature

I WILL BE "FIRST" IN LINE TO BUY YOUR BOOK!!!

What I Think

Dr. Murray killed MJ and served his time. Now all of you MJ fans can shut up about it because everything is even Steven.

Humannature

Welcome home doc,pizza beer & strip clubs are on me.Good to have you home.

miss b

Doctor Murray paid his dues,now leave the man alone so he can earn a living and tale care of his family.

DEEPAK

THAKS http://www.jobsportel.info/

Lisa

Whether you believe he is guilty or not. He was guilty of one thing administering propofol outside a hospital setting and he was not trained to do so. Dont waste your money on a book me might write or watching a show.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments