Conrad Murray

MJ Would Be 'Appalled'

At the Way I'm Treated

10/30/2013 12:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Michael Jackson would be appalled at the way people are disparaging Conrad Murray .... so says the doctor who just got out of jail for killing the singer.

Dr. Murray -- who clearly uncapped a tube of Just for Men since his release from jail -- says unequivocally -- "I never harmed him [Michael]."

TMZ broke the story ... Murray believes Jackson injected himself with the fatal dose of Propofol when the doc wasn't looking.

Panther

Welcome home Dr. Murray. I sincerely hope that you will soon be able to practice medicine again. You did not kill Michael Jackson. You were just the scapegoat. I am certain that things will get better for you.

tucker

Wow, what a Catch 22 ... If you hadn't killed him, he would be here to defend you! Awwwh. Shoot!

i-new-with-this

I ****ING HATE YOU CONRAD ROBERT MURRAY. YOU ARE A ****ING MURDERER.

tonny brasco

will never know / cos u killed him , stupid idiot .

Dose Of Reality

As much as MJ's stuperfans would like to think they "knew him", who really knew him better than Murray?

Pegasus

KILL Conrad Murray!’: MJ Death Doc At Center Of Cyberspace Death Threats

Posted on Oct 28, 2013 @ 10:36AM | By radarstaff

conrad-murray-kill-death-threats-internet

Conrad Murray was released from prison in Los Angeles at 12:01 am today. But he’s not a free man. Michael Jackson fans have rallied online against the man who killed their idol, warning him that they plan to make his life a living hell, and with some even threatening to get revenge by killing him!

“He f***ing killed my idol!” user @kidrauhldk wrote on Twitter. “How the f*ck can they just release him. I’ll f***ing find Conrad Murray, and I’ll f***ing kill him.”

PHOTOS: Shocking Evidence Found In Michael Jackson’s Bedroom

Toni Sanchez, @Tsbcn, chimed in, “Can anyone kill f***ing Conrad Murray please? Thank you in advance!”

Still more MJ fans aired disturbing threats:

Despite the death threats, Murray was spotted out in the open enjoying a burger at In ‘N’ Out on Monday.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

What’s next? On Friday, Murray filed paperwork to have his medical license reinstated in Texas, but RadarOnline.com reported that the L.A. D.A.’s office will attempt to block that from happening.

Murray had been sentenced to four years in jail for the involuntary manslaughter of Jackson. He received time off for good behavior.

Sherron

Why do they say he killed Michael ? Personally I think he was killing himself for years!

demoncat

michel if he were alive would proably say thats ignorant and leave Murry alone right after he finely fired him.

Sandra

What an ass !!!!!!

Bea

Conrad Murray, it's not about how you are treated, it's about how you treated Michael.

Margarida Maria

This whole story is a farce ! Has anyone seen Conrad Murray with the prison-issued clothing ? Has anyone seen him out of prison ? He was actually in prison ? Because Conrad Murray does not open his mouth and say we want to know : I didn't kill Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson is alive ! Is he going to jail for revealing the truth ?

Ann

I agree with the doctor. I never understood why he was blamed for MJ's death. MJ was an adult and made his own choices.

bmyra

F**k you Murray. You're the worst person ever. And you killed the best person ever. Do the world a favor and die.

What I Think

Everyone knows that KJ really killed MJ. She did it because he was worth more dead than alive.

Dzzy123

He still hasn't come to terms with the fact that the killed him.