Charlie Sheen

The Judge Who Jails Me

Is a Fat, Dishonorable Douchebag

11/1/2013 3:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1101-charlie-sheen-tmz-livestream
Charlie Sheen
is scoffing at Brooke Mueller's team, which is trying to nail him for talking about Brooke on TMZ, saying, "If this is what they want, bring it 'cause I'll burn the house down."

Charlie is reacting to our story, in which we reported Brooke's team will ask a judge to sanction him for allegedly violating the gag orders in the custody and guardianship cases.  Charlie called Brooke an evil whore -- among many other things -- who has done great damage to their twins.

Charlie is especially angry Brooke is getting her first overnight visit with the twins since she went to rehab.  He tells TMZ Live his security guards will stand outside her house tonight and barge in if there's a sign of trouble.

Charlie tells TMZ, "Really, they're going to jail me for telling the truth"

And get this ... Charlie says, "If I actually go to jail for talking, I'll do interviews in jail," adding, "The only person more idiotic than Brooke in this case is the judge.  The Dishonorable Judge Douchebag."

But wait ... there's more.  Charlie says, "He [the judge] wants to put me in jail for trying to save my boys?  Go for it, fatty.  I'll eat his lunch from jail."  And one more thing about the obviously large judge, "One meal he could afford to miss."

And Charlie's classic parting shot:  "Sanctions Flanctions.  Clearly they've forgotten not to poke this bear."

nof

Pretty self-destructive considering he may get what Charlie's asking-for.

Charlie also knows he'd look REALLY good in orange.

Charlie you want the goddesses holding the fort down while you're gone?

You TRUST them THAT much?!

nof

Seems like Denise, as much as I've always loved Denise?

Has some 'splainin' to do.

On one hand she's been shoveling dirt on Brooke's grave -

Turning Brooke in at every op.

On the other hand they're shacking UP tonight?!

Brooke's STAYING with Denise?!

Brooke, Denise, nine court monitors, seventeen children and Charley's two guards -

Posted in front.

Meanwhile the_Chuckster's gone on record...

saying the Judge is gonna eat Charlie's lunch.

nof

There's no question that with Max Hodges gone.

Mike Walters has become "THE GO TO" guy at TMZ.

We all have a LOT to thank Mike for.

Not Charlie, but the REST of us...

nof

TMZ should get the reverse of the Nobel Peace Prize -

For their reporting and instigating today's horror show.

I give most credit - thus nominate - Mike Walters.

Babydoll0630

Sad story all around. I wish Brooke would do better for her kids, and wish CHARLIE would too! It takes TWO, everyone is always so quick to judge the mother. I don't like Brooke, but keep it a little confidential for the lawyers and such.

nof

The funniest two things about today:

1. Charlie saying the two kids didn't "know about the tooth fairy" on account of Brooke."

Like Brooke deliberately with-held this information.

On account of she's a not-nice-name-4-a-female-body part.

2. Charlie taking his usual shot at A.A., basically saying, "THANKS for letting me GET involved with Brooke in the FIRST place, A.A."

Like A.A. played match-maker.

The crazier he talks - the more fans jump aboard.

nof

Everyone Knows Department:

Everyone KNOWS the-first-thing-they-TELL-you-in-A.A.?

"Find yourself some-HOT-trim as-soon-as-possible - AND make some QUIET plans on the side."

The suggest DOING this in-lieu-of-meetings.

Vote2012

I agree with him more people need to challenge the corrupt legal system.

nof

I told my very first A.A. sponsor?

The late, great Bill Davis of the Culver City Studio Group?

I wanted to go home right after the meeting - read the Big Book.

Bill said at my age I should be MORE worried and concerned with...

Some of the tail walking in and out of the back door.

You don't go in front doors at A.A.

You usually go through TUNNELS.

At best a-weird-back-door known only to janitors.

But that's the trade-off.

Charlies rich and I'm sober.

nof

HOW, in Charlie's eyes?

Has Denise Richards TURNED into Mother Teresa?

By Denise's OWN admission and on Howard Stern?

She ADMITTED throwing Richie Sambora?

A "much-better-F" ....

Than she EVER threw Charlie.

Denise was like, mmm-hmm, Richie Sambora.

Hurley

Charlie when you are high and when you are not, you have guts pal. I admire that you are putting it out there for your kids and you see how lucky you are to have Denise to be their mother.

Take my word for it. There is no room in Men's County for people who are in contempt of court...once booked the sheriffs will send you home.

THE GALL OF THIS PIECE OF EXCREMENT WHO CALLS HERSELF A MOTHER...TO DARE THREATEN TO PUT ANOTHER PERSON IN JAIL...YOUR KARMA WILL BE COMPLETE SHEET IF YOU TRY THAT BROOKE---YOU PUT CHARLIE IN COUNTY FOR 5 MINUTES---YOUR KARMA WILL SEND YOU TO PRISON FOR 5 YEARS

nof

Heavyweights p.s.

On the other hand the Hilton's are down with Brooke.

Kathy is Brooke's therapist.

Paris in the middle of all this'd be sweet.

I miss Paris.

I miss the dude that drove his sisters' three-speed-bike from Van Nuys to Paris' beach front home.

Attacked Cy and at court.

Fit of jealous rage as Paris shrieked OH MY GOD DON'T EVEN TELL ME IT'S HIM AGAIN.

nof

At this point Richie Sambora?

Should, at MINIMUM?

START dating Brooke...

It's not even right now - Brooke needs some Heavyweight like Sambora around.

Sambora and Charlie'd be a good fist fight.

The steel cage - place of the Chuck Lorre beat-down.

son_of_sam

Charlie is a child molester!!!!

Jt

Uhhh Charlie, You married her and got her pregnant! Not sure who is the worse parent at this point! Dropping your kids on Denise is wrong!!! Time for you to step up or shut up!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments