Lindsay Lohan

$50,000 to Host Halloween Party

Casino Wants Its $$$ Back

11/1/2013 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1101-lindsay-mayweather-01
Lindsay Lohan
was paid north of $50,000 to host a Halloween party at a casino last night, sources tell TMZ -- but she was so late ... the casino wants a chunk of its money back.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us, Lindsay was paid to show up to Foxwoods casino in Connecticut at 10pm, but she didn't arrive until 11:43pm.

When she finally did show up, we're told she blew off the red carpet -- where she was supposed to pose for photos and talk to fans -- and walked straight into the party.

We're told Foxwoods is now trying to renegotiate Lindsay's contract because the casino feels she screwed them over.

Lindsay didn't completely drop the ball. We're told she and co-host Floyd Mayweather Jr. judged the Halloween costume contest together and actually did a decent job. (FYI, Lindsay was dressed as Carrie and Floyd was dressed as Freddy Krueger.)

For what it's worth, we're told Floyd (who was paid about the same as Lindsay) was late too -- but he made up for it by spending time with fans, signing autographs and taking photos.

Lindsay, not so much.

1101-subasset-lindsay-mayweather-01

seamus

Foxwoods is just trying to get their 15 minutes. So sad. Lindsay is fabulous!

mary collins finn

Why did they pay her upfront? One would expect that she would be paid half upfront and then the rest once the casino was satisfied that she had substantially completed the terms of the contract.
It's on them.

Rolm

Are these business people stupid, you never pay Low-Han up front. I say fire the dude that did the deal.

What happened to the Opra special with Low-Han ????

seamus

But she has changed. Everyone says so-so it has to be true. I hope Oprah includes this in her docudrama bull****.

Carl

Lindsay is absolutely notorious for being late and flaky. So I feel no sympathy for Foxwoods. They knew what they were getting with her and should be happy she showed up at all.

Livvie

You get what you pay for. Did they honestly expect anything better? Idiots.

Chuck

Just when you think Lindsay is turning the corner toward normal...she reverts back to her old ways. Not cool.

Reg

Bwahahahahahahah.

Reg

Did someone say FLABULOUS?????

Cathryn Mazer

Foxwoods. Nice. LMFAO

jdelaney

The funniest thing about this is just last year Lindsay's people were saying she was going to be cast as Carrie in the remake. Looks like her crappy Halloween costume was as close as she could get.

Trooper Tom

I have no sympathy for this casino Lohan has a rep for turning up late, leaving early or just not turning up at all so the casino got what it paid for

susan

Pack of lies. Lindsay walked the red carpet with Mayweather, EXTRA talked to her after the red carpet and there are tons of pics and tweest from fans that she mingled with. No Lindsay stories so lets make em up eh TMZ?

snowboardchick

So if I take a gamble in that casino and lose do I get my money back? If you hire that idiot you get what you deserve.

secret4wow

I'm not a lawyer or a business person but I can tell you that if I was writing up a contract for LL, I'd sure as hell put something in that got me out of paying in full if she pulled anything out of deal....or pay her by the hour or something. Geez, not too hard to figure that she'll irresponsible and will not do what shes supposed to.