Brooke Mueller

My Kids Love My Lizards

11/2/2013 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1102-max-brooke-bob-charlie-getty
Charlie Sheen's twins are not freaked out by the giant lizards in Brooke Mueller's house ... they love the squirmy creatures -- according to sources connected to Brooke.

Charlie told TMZ his kids are off the hinges when they come home from a stay at Brooke's ... scared to death by the lizards that are terrorizing her home.

Charlie thinks it is yet another example of Brooke's appalling parenting skills ... but our Brooke sources say the kids actually love the lizards and happily play with them for hours.

They also say the lizards are well contained.

TMZ broke the story ... Brooke's first overnight with the kids since living in rehab was last night.

Stay tuned.

110113_charlie_sheen_ls_launch_v3

Marilyn

Lizards + small children I don't think so!

6one9

Hey Brooke
YOU are a junkie!!
Do what's BEST for the kids
and let ``Denise raise them!!!
You dumb bitch!!!

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

She's still a junkie.

pasha

I pray that nothing happens to those kids

Cran

Brooke you are wasting money on all this PR spin to depict yourself as loving and caring. We used to hope that was true until who you are was revealed. Try to be honest with yourself and allow Denise to raise these boys, you have really done enough damage to them. We believe nothing you say.

Repeter

Terrified of the lizards? I think Charlie is planting suggestions in the twins' heads & then using their responses to attack their mother.

If Charlie really believed their mother was unfit, he'd be doing more than running to the media with his crazy rants. He would be cleaning up his own act so he could take care of his own children instead of bad mouthing their mother & gloating that his other ex is raising his children. This guy is just as incompetent & negligent & selfish as Brooke is.

shadough

Train wreck.

tc.559_young-gun

Charlie fight for custody

ketjo

Depends on the size of the lizards but I suspect these are those big old kind that people keep in glass cages and frankly they would scare the shyt out of grown people if they got loose let alone two 4 yr old boys....and I bet you Mommie Dearest like to take them out and play with them.....Don't blame the kids....I can just hear...."Max you don't do what I say I will put you in with the lizards " ....Poor kids leave them where they are with Denise....and give Charlie and Brooke only visiting rights....both are lousy parents.....

Mikey

Charlie doesn't like her because she's a whore? When did he stop liking whores?

Toilethead

Charlie shows signs of being a real kook at times. But there are other times when he comes across as sane and a good guy.

Eclectica

I'm so tired of this guy. Yes, she has issues but stop trashing her. He did the same to Denise while going through divorce. By then, she was the worst person on the whole world...

Mary P

If they love them so much that they play with them for hours, how are they well-contained? Can't be both unless you believe two small children will stare at an enclosure for hours...

awards

Lizards are the new gerbils, eh? Glad she found some satisfaction!

SunnyAutumn

I believe in chances, just not 25 chances, which she has had. She has been addicted to crack since 1991. Those poor twins are not SAFE. How many innocent kids must die due to the justice system and CPS. She only deserves supervised visits with those little boys.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments