Jackson Family

If Murray's Allowed to Practice

He'll Kill Again

11/3/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1101-conrad-murray-latoya-randy-tito-jermaine
Michael Jackson's family fears Dr. Conrad Murray will KILL someone else if he's allowed to practice medicine again ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the family tell TMZ ... most of them are both offended and afraid at Murray's bid to regain his right to practice.  They can't believe Murray would have a ghost of a chance to practice after being convicted and jailed for the death of Michael.

The family scoffs at the notion that he didn't harm anyone other than MJ during his 20 years of practice.  They believe Murray acted so recklessly with Michael -- partly out of greed and partly because he was a starf**ker.

But the family will almost certainly not appear at any medical board hearing over Murray's license.  We're told they've had more than enough of dealing with the good doc.

joy

There was a photo of the night table by the bed where Michael Jackson died. There were 7-8 different Rx bottles and I saw a vial of Flumazenil. As an anesthesia provider, I have to wonder why this drug would be outside a hospital setting, and really should not be outside the operating room. This is a drug specifically to reverse the effects of Versed or other benzodiazepines, usually after a surgical procedure to help the patient wake up quicker. It has a definite application, but have never heard of it being in a persons home. Though I didn't follow the trial on a day to day basis, I have never recalled hearing anything about this drug, but I saw it on something that was on my TIVO and I was able to pause and get a good look at that table filled with drugs. Not sure why the prosecution didn't use this because as with propofol, both these drugs should only be used by airway experts, i.e. (anesthesia providers only).

Jade

MJ was responsible for his own death Murray was another pawn of MJ and got caught up in the money he was promised. If not Murray it would have been some other MD and it would have ended the same, with MJ dead.

Neuticles

conrad murray should sue the jackkson estate for be exploited as a doctor. as for the jackson family they should screw themselves.

charlotte

Of course they are through, they saw all the backlash they got from trying to get rich off of Michael's death with that stupid trial, I say let him have his license back.

rodeman

Any chance Michael Jackson's family will just go away.....?

What I Think

I'm so glad that MJ was murdered. Talk about divine justice.

tmz addict

well nutritions important.....

i-new-with-this

dont give him his license. he is a murrder

What I Think

I guess I'll call it a night. Now I'm going to go out and find an underage boy to sleep in my bed. I'll tuck him in, give him milk and cookies and read him a story. It will be very sweet.

Me

As much as I dislike Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson was responsible for his own death. He was a drug addict and had been for many, many years. Yes, Conrad Murray should be able to practice again BUT....with limitations.......

Denni

Why are these plastic Jacksons/Jacksun blaming Murray for something Michael did? He wanted to go to sleep and wanted the drugs. Jermaine needs to draw less attention to himself with all of that grease on his face and his plastered down hair. He is the ugliest JACKSON. In other words, he is jermugly! Murray was Michael's flunky and did whatever Michael told him to do. Michael did it to himself. Case dismissed!

Smarg

The Jackson family should be ashamed of themselves after their failed shakedown lawsuit attempt.

But then again, they have no shame--only greed.

RD

The Jacksons are just afraid that if he kills again, they won't be able to profit from it!! The Jacksons, without their money train Michael, are like a chicken running around with it's head cut off

daved0622

Move on all you Jackson's, your cash cow brother/son was an addict who died of HIS affliction not Murray's. He never killed anyone, Michael was more guilty than the Dr.

duilama

What has just happened???

Have they just deleted HN's dumb post???

ROFLMAO, the reason must be that it was wayyyyy too dumb.

Watch out, HN, if you keep posting dumb comments, they will be banning you again. And, you are too dumb to find your way back!!!