Sharon Osbourne

I'm Sorry I RIPPED 'The View'

... 'I'm Not Well'

11/7/2013 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

110713_sharon_osbourne_thetalk_primary_v2

Sharon Osbourne
says she feels TERRIBLE for telling the women of "The View" to go F-themselves ... and today she begged and pleaded for their forgiveness.

TMZ broke the story ... Sharon blasted Whoopi Goldberg, Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd during a bit on the "Arsenio Hall Show" earlier this week.

But clearly, Osbourne's had some smacktalker's remorse -- 'cause today on "The Talk," she completely backed off ... saying, "I'm not well ... I'm really just a loose cannon."

She also issued individual apologies to all of the ladies --and explained, "Unfortunately I was inappropriate and I was trying to be funny at somebody else's expense."

War over?

I-See-Dumb-People

Nice to see she admits to having a big mouth. Now, she's relevant..... why??

Kelly

I'm sorry she apologized and I think the three women Sharon Osbourne mentioned should go F themselves.

tripod

Heck, I'm in full agreement. The pigs of "The View," particularly Whoopi Goldberg, are richly deserving of a "go f*ck yourselves.'

WTF

Bet she was told to apologize or be fired. She's a big mouth and should be sent packing regardless.

devil's advocate

The only thing she is sorry about, is that nobody on The View gave her little rant the time of day. I'm sure she was trying to start some kind of feud between the two show to try and get people to know that her show exists.

Demi

This woman is known to be a resentful C***. she has ruined her husbands sanity, her daughter is a mess and her son is pathetic. She needs to get a padded room. She is the old lady version of Chris Brown.

PitBullLover

why is this thing even on TV? why are ANY of these lame-o women on TV yapping in anyone's faces who ware stupid enough to want to watch them yapping about stupid crap in the 1st place
the view
the talk
the GTFO ok? whoever thinks its fun to watch a bunch of women flapping their jaws is insane...and that black chick on the talk looks like a man in drag....ow my eyes......take em all off..please. and boot judge freakin big freaking mouth judy off as well......and maury and all those low rent disgusting POS shows....ALL TRASH.

Ignitedfury86

At least she owned up and apologized...although I doubt she did it on her own discretion...I am pretty sure a producer on the show must have requested her to apologize.

Itoldu

I love Sharon.
She's a nice lady.
She was just ****ing with y'all.......
Get a sense of humor.

Plastic_Police

Too late ya bag o ****. Scurry back to obscurity where you belong - you'll never be important. Take your spade-faced retard of a daughter with you.

lts

She has rethunk the wrath of BaBa WaWa!

Compassion

Bull. Sharon meant it. Julie Chen or someone else tod her to retract it and play nice, because they don't want a feud with Barbara Walters. That would be costly. Chen is too smart for that. But trust me, Sharon meant it.

Kelly

Sherri Shepherd thinks the world is flat, thinks nothing predates Christ, takes her 7 year-old ADHD son to Hooters, had nine abortions, and wouldn't let the boy have a male baby sitter. Why this piece of garbage is giving her opinion on issues on TV is a mystery to me.

Metallica209

Was on TMZ live yesterday and said she will probably apologize sooner or later. Called it!!!

Irene

This is soooo dumb. Sharon is constantly saying something stupid to get attention and then she later takes it back. Please, come up with something new.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments