Charlie Sheen

Violates Gag Order

Tweets 'Judge Anus-Brain'

11/9/2013 1:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1101-tmz-charlie-sheen
Charlie Sheen just violated the gag order in his custody case in a spectacular way, calling the judge Mr. "I'm Italian judge anus-brain," and threatening him if his kids are hurt in the newest custody configuration.

It's something of an understatement to say Charlie is not pleased that the judge just made Brooke Mueller's brother Scott the temporary guardian of twins Bob and Max.  The judge also allowed Scott and the kids to live with Brooke so they could be close to school.  That effectively puts Brooke back in the position of having full custody while she tries to beat her latest drug abuse problem.

Charlie just tweeted, "So lemme see if I got this straight ... my twin boys are now in harm's way and in grave danger, being 'raised' by a gaggle of incompetent and lascivious marionettes all ruled and fooled by an Adderall snorting husk called Brooke."

Now it gets good ... "And guess what CPS and 'I'm Italian' judge anus-brain, you may have gagged me temporarily, but mark my unspoken words, anything happens to my boys, and you will get to know me, know who I truly am, a loving father."

He ends, "Tag -- I'm it."

The judge just hauled Charlie into court a few days ago, telling him he's going to jail if he violates the gag order again.

Charlie doesn't seem to care, saying, "*If this means being jailed for loving and trying to protect my children, then go for it."

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

yomama

he does have a way with words

JennA

The expression "beggers can't be choosers" comes to mind here. Charlie doesn't want to raise them, Denise can't any more, and it doesn't sound like his family has offered. So what does he want???

stacy

Ummmm...why don't you shut your pie hole and be a father to your children by RAISING THEM?!

Starbugary

What's the worst thing that the judge can do? Even if he send him to jail I doubt the max penalty is that much, he will be booked and leave within hours. The judge screwed Charlie and his sons, he handed them back over to Brooke! DCFS is a joke, they aren't protecting the kids. Any other family and those kids would be placed somewhere...Brooke's brother won't be able to handle them, in fact I doubt he even tries he will just let her deal with her kids. She can't though...No wonder she wanted her money back so badly, she probably owes some people...she will be using again soon if she isn't already!

shari

Typical man. Doesn't want any of the responsibility himself. He does like the publicity for himself though. Sad for the boys when they have a crappy mom and a dad who doesn't want to take any action other than bitch...

shari

So if Charlie is so unhappy, why doesn't he take custody? Typical man won't take responsibility but wants to complain about everyone else. How eloquent he is...

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12