Chief Keef

I've Changed

... For Now

11/11/2013 5:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111013_chief_keef_launchChief Keef is done being a pot-smoking reckless driver who carries around tons of cash ... at least that's what he says.

Keef was cruising out of LAX Saturday night -- and heading to an undisclosed rehab facility -- when he told us about the big life changes he's making.

As we previously reported ... a judge ordered Chief to rehab after he failed 3 random drug tests while on probation stemming from his speeding case.

C.K. clearly wants it to be known he's making changes ... but with Keef constantly flaunting his weed habit on Instagram ... and 3 positive drug tests for marijuana -- we gotta ask ...

J

There is a good chance he is mentally disabled.

notalawyer

I don't know how to speak properly or bathe on a regular basis. But I still wear my mom's necklace every chance I get.

awesomewave

A regular person would go to jail not club rehab.

Nat

I voted 'no' in the hope that he doesn't change. Sosa baby!

lett196950

These big money people ( l am not hating make your paper) wouldnt stand a chance here in Mobile Al. Get out jail because of over crowed no way. They give you a mat and tell you to catch the floor until a bed become free. No get out of jail free here . If they did that more other places maybe we will see a change. Chief Keef your young lets get it together. Kids look up to you.

common sense

Send his ass to jail..then make him clean their toilet with his gold grill.

Me

Such a pillar of society.

exmar

who signed this guy?! he has the lowest iq in the music business, he can barely talk so there is no way he can write a verse. i mean the competition is though with waka flocka and others, but this guy is literally disabled. i bet that moron raquel thinks hes cool

rjinsd

His publicist obviously pays a ton of cash to get him into the TMZ "news," his publicist should know that he needs a stylist to get his grandmother's floor mop from the 50;s off of his head.....

Cool Breeze

he has a crackhead fan base.

Likesgossip

"I growed up?" Um, I think not!

brian

Send this ghetto trash back to Africa. Let him take his chances with AIDS, Malaria, and spearing gazelles.

samson

If he changed, what would he rap about?

buggaz

If he means that he'll change into an actual human, then...umm...nope.

tessa

"I growed up". Learn to speak english or forever be a low life ignorant thug. And pull your pants up while you're at it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments