Alec Baldwin

Bangs into Car, Chews Out Reporter

11/15/2013 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Alec Baldwin
just got into his THIRD angry confrontation today -- screaming at a female reporter, demanding cops arrest her ... and then hitting a parked car while trying to drive away.

It's unclear exactly what set off Alec this time -- but his car was surrounded by reporters and photographers ... and he yells, "F**k you" to one reporter as he storms away and jumps in his car.

Watch the clip -- after the accident ... Alec wants cops to arrest the reporter he's got the beef with, but as far as we know no one was arrested.

This is getting crazy.

update_bar
12:15 PM PT -- Now we know why Alec went after the reporter ... his wife, Hilaria, dropped a dime. Watch this clip from FOX5 in NYC, at the very beginning you hear Hilaria say, "That's the one that almost hit me" -- and then Alec goes off.

goddess

I bet his ex Kim is looking at this and laughing:-P

Godzilla

I don't know why the media just doesn't leave him alone. They know he's a lose canon. They poke and gode him into a confrontation, then act like he's out of line when he explodes.

Godzilla

joelzwilliams

I kinda see it from his point of view. Dang, get a life paps! Unfortunately, him getting upset only swells their numbers.

Ca Girl

This guys a ticking time bomb, and his wife obviously adds fuel to his fire.... "Alec, she's the one".
2 Co-dependent fools who deserve each other.

Dave

There's nothing "crazy" about this. You clowns harass the crap out of these people who are otherwise just trying to get through the day. You're parasitic douchebags and I hope someone starts running your reporters and camera wolves over with their cars.

Doreen

what a shame, people wonder why stars get upset. all of you people treated him like a caged animal. he clearly wanted to get his family in a car and leave, everytime he tried to move he had to duck cameras, then when he hits the car everybody was on it like a heard of tigers on a kill. Me as a person would be very upset, he deserves his space. I ran into Alec one day some years ago. I hit him in the chest with my head cause I was looking down and we met coming around a corner, he was very nice and pleasant. Laughed about it, and we went on our different ways, those people in that video acted like animals.just treat stars like everyday people and they will talk to you as well

Marcel

if he keeps it up the only political job he'll be able to get is mayor of toronto

Dave

jaye

He brings this stuff on himself. He's a hot head who doesn't know when to let it go. If he wasn't so nasty the paps wouldn't be egging him on and looking for opportunities for him to go off. He wants people to respect his wife, but he hasn't shown that he respects anyone in general. He should do what he has to do, keep moving and don't stop to engage these guys.

OK

Who is he kidding? If they left him alone he would start harassing them to take his picture.

Luxious

He just gets worse and worse. Seriously, has he lost it? Before he was just a grumpy windbag. Now, I would hesitate to watch anything he was in. His personality is starting to overshadow his career.

Linda

Seriously people?!?!/1 You're blaming Baldwin for losing his temper??? How would you like to be circled like that....they were vultures....that s was worth a frenzy? Walking out of a building? Sorry but Id have lost it as well...Paps throwing you a barrage of no meaning questions

bunky

Calling Dr. Phil !!!!

amy

I think if I had money hungry paps following my and my spouses every freaking move I would become pretty freaking cranky too. Go Alec.