Alec Baldwin

Fine, I DID Use a Homophobic Slur

11/15/2013 7:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0827-alec-baldwin-gettyAlec Baldwin is finally admitting (and even apologizing) for spewing a homophobic slur at a photog in NYC yesterday ... but shockingly, the slur he's copping to is NOT the F-bomb.

Late last night, Baldwin went to Twitter and wrote, "Rich Ferraro from @glaad informs me that c'sucker is an anti-gay epithet. In which case I apologize and will retire it from my vocabulary."

Of course, Baldwin's referring to the incident outside of his Manhattan apartment ... when he called a photog a "c**ksucking f*g."

Funny, Alec is ADAMANT the F-word he used was "fathead" and NOT "f*g" ... even though you can hear it clear as day in the footage, which we posted on TMZ.

A rep for GLAAD has also issued a statement ... saying, "Mr. Baldwin can’t lend his support for equality on paper, while degrading gay people in practice. It's clearly time he listens to the calls from so many LGBT people and allies to end this pattern of anti-gay slurs."

update_bar
7:55 AM PT -- Anderson Cooper has also weighed in ... tweeting, "Wow, Alec Baldwin shows his true colors yet again. How is he going to lie and excuse his anti-gay slurs this time?"

He added, "Just read Alec Baldwin's latest excuses. They are actually so ridiculous they are funny."

Just My Opinion

I know people that wasn't even gay being called a f*g it. GROW UP PEOPLE !!

devil's advocate

c'sucker is not an anti-gay epithet, that's just vulgar. His "c**ksucking f*g." comment is what is anti-gay, therefore, he hasn't apologized.

wildwanders

I'm tired of Baldwin acting like everybody else is an imbecile. Nobody alive has probably ever used the phrase "****sucking fathead," including Baldwin. Yes, you said homophobic stuff. Yes, you said f*g. Yes, ****sucker is a gay slur. Can we make him go away now?

Socalpimp

So GLAAD is the keeper of all things moral and right? Who cares what they think, this is a free country and he can yell anything he wants.

JimmyB

What a nutcase. Whatever he said.

Azi

Alec Baldwin is a c**ksucking f*g.

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

He can say whatever he wants, it's a free country. TMZ needs to stop with its pro gay agenda and promoting homosexuality. It's disgusting and unnecessary.

Phantom

Political correctness is WAY overrated and a very Liberal agenda. Shocks me how many things this guy does that the Libs are all over sensitive and judgmental about, yet he continues on the path with those same people. I'll never forget when the dude from The Five was trying to talk to Alec. I wish TMZ would find that video. Hilarious.

paul a.

Time for Capital One to dump his ass

Stormy

Ok Van if you have such a problem with racist comments,than why can you make racist comments. The comment that you made about Katy Perry's boobs was very racist towards woman. Practice what you preach. I know a better solution!!!! Quit being so sensitive.

k

You can't change what is someones heart. Just show some respect. Gay people are here to stay. Get used to it! Were not going anywhere!!!!!

politicallyincorrect

I'm shocked, I never knew my lovely girlfriend was a lesbian- almost every morning, Oh the horror of it all!! Does that mean us carpet munchers are gay??????

Tazz

What about women like me that really are c*cksuckers.

Ann

Really? So now Rich Ferraro decides what is acceptable and not acceptable do say? BTW, who is Rich Ferraro and who really cares. Alec was supposed to move to Canada many years ago when he was mad a George Bush, why hasn't he left yet. He is a has been and a horrible father.

Mikey

I agree with you Alex, homos are nothing but trouble.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments